PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worknman

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 23, 2019
Ordered 12/6
Received 1/13

I thought it was stuck in the black hole known as ISC New York. Then all of a sudden after 9 days there it suddenly showed up at my door. Woo Hoo!
I think next time I will go ahead and get the kilo of Directors Cut and probably the big box of Capstan.

Reactions: BROBS

Worknman

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 23, 2019
Ordered 12/3 . Not received yet..... Shows still in Hamburg
Mine never went thru Hamburg, it went from Rodgau to Frankfurt before arriving in the U.S. I believe the packages must wait in a German post until there's a big enough shipment to send over, Estervals must be using the cheapest shipping method possible.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Mine never went thru Hamburg, it went from Rodgau to Frankfurt before arriving in the U.S. I believe the packages must wait in a German post until there's a big enough shipment to send over, Estervals must be using the cheapest shipping method possible.

That is my speculation as well. I think the queue wait and handling time is what is taking so long. I'm also speculating increased activity from the US is causing this. My orders a year ago took around 8 to 10 days order to my doorstep.

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
Within Germany my order arrived in under 2 days.

Unfortunately no bulk option or sales prices and Germany adds a tax, but at least shipping was free. German law dictates prices for tobacco and they can not be sold for significantly more or less than what appears on the tax strip (within Germany). The order came with some free samples (Solani Silver Flake Blend 660, Hamburger Veermaster, DTM Gordon Pym). The order is for my usual Director's Cut but also HU Night Owl and HU 5th Anniversary which I haven't tried yet.

Reactions: BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.