PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
As long as I'm not due at work that day, I'll bring some home brewed mead or country wine. Perhaps a liqueur if I've made one.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
At Up In Smoke in Dallas...
IMAG0022.jpg

L-R: Lonestar, Simnettpratt, Kabong, UApiper
IMAG0023.jpg

Simnettpratt, UAPiper, Baronsamedi, Kabong
IMAG0021.jpg

Lonestar, Mick, Simnettpratt

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
I did notice that you're the only one not wearing a ball cap ;-) Well, besides uapiper, but it looked like he came straight from work.

And we were evenly split.. 3 beards and mustache, 3 no facial hair.
I second the drinking part for our next meet !

kabong30

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2012
You coulda brought him but the cops were all over the place! Honestly! There were 4 of Dallas' finest in there having cigars over their lunch hour and they were very pleasant to hang out with.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
I was sent to "watch" some guys set cabinets, I needed him to kickem out the way so I could finish. After that he was just a pain.

kabong30

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2012
Oh BTW, there is a shop over here in my neck of the woods called "En Fuego" with a very nice little lounge in it. I'm not sure what the drinking situation is there, but I'll find out. They've only got a few pipes, but a good number of tobaccos and some decent folks running the place. Just a suggestion if people want to head that far out, it's at the "Harbor at Rockwall" (fancy!) with a bunch of other specialty shops and restaurants.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
@kabong that'd be cool but lunch on a work day I definitely couldn't make it..I can usually get to up in smoke because I work at children's, just about 2.5 miles from there

uapiper

Lurker
Sep 30, 2010
I had a great time today, and yes I came from work and had to get back to it after we finally left. I'll try to get my cellar up to date online before the next get together so y'all can let me know if there is something you want me to bring to try. I'm definitely enjoying the tin of 2005 Cumberland we opened and I'm glad I was able to share it with y'all. Gave me a good reason to pop a tin and check on how it was aging.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I think Mick said he was buying us all VIP passes and 18 year old Scotch for next time, but I was cleaning my ear with a pipe cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.