PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kabong30

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2012
Looks like I'm in as well! I will be the large mustachioed doof in the flat cap. What's the protocol here? Should I bring some tobacco to share? Any requests? What kind of tobaccos do they have there?

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Pretty much the only rule is Bring Yo Self, and something to smoke. I'll probably have a couple things in my bag, but honestly, they probably won't be anything no one's tried before. I've cut back lately on variety in favor of more of the ones I smoke regularly. Up in Smoke has several bulk blends, mostly from Lane LTD and a few tins, which are kind of on the high side, but this is Texas. Chris bought a tin of the Frog last time. I just grabbed some cleaners and Mick bought a few cigars.
I look about like my picture. Unshaven, meerschaum pipe, hair everywhere at once.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Although with that many people, it would be great to all show up in suits and fedoras. I'll bring a guitar case full of baccy just to add to the freak-out factor. Lonestar's wife already said he and I look like the goon squad.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Cool. I'll probably have my usual one (from my pic) since Mick wants me to show him how I fold and stuff flakes. This pipe is great for that and I'll bring some Escudo.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Kabong:

Nothing required, no protocol. Just show up and have a good time.
I'll bring some FVF since that's been the troubling flake lately. I'll also bring a variety of pipe shapes, so Baron can pick the best one to teach me. And my open tin of Autumn Evening since Baron was asking about that in another thread. Maybe some other samples.
All this assuming, the wheels don't come off here at work. Thus far, a couple of thunderclouds but no Tornado yet :mrgreen: Let's keep it that way.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
:wink:
I guess I better bring my A-Game so I don't look like a total jackass.
You're not going on a hot date with a sexy lil number wearing a tight red dress. I think yall can relax.

uapiper

Lurker
Sep 30, 2010
I'm looking forward to it it. We may have a couple of guys from Brothers of Briar also. I'll either have my cavicchi or Peterson Watson.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
I'm soaking my little short straight Butz Choquin billiard in alcohol and salt as we speak. I'm also bringing plastic bags for you guys to trade baccy, and the best matches in the world for anyone who wants them. Better than Swan Vestas and you'll see why.

Status
Not open for further replies.