PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Well gang. It's still on for me! how about you guys? High Noon at Up In Smoke tomorrow. I'll be bringing the latest version of Miskatonic for everyone to try.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
I should be able to make it (unless something happens at work.. knock on wood)
I'll bring .. me, myself and I. Perhaps some baccy, a BriarBird pipe to drool over, ... nothing much

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Cool. We shall have us a smoke!
cowboy.gif

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
It was a great meet! Chris, Mick and I all showed up and swapped stories and tobaccos while we puffed away. Up In Smoke is a nice shop. Here is a pic the owner took of us. He chopped the top of my head but I think he was distracted by some girls walking by outside the shop! We Texas guys will have to get together again. Maybe at Holy Grail, where we can knock back a beer or six while we smoke!
IMAG0005.jpg

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
It was a good little get together indeed.. and a pretty nice place to just sit, shoot the breeze and hang out with fellow pipe smokers. Baron's Miskatonic was not bad at all ! Even for a guy like me who doesn't like Latakia, it was quite nice. Got some peppery Perique in there, sweet Virginias. Only once did the Lat come through strongly. Overall my mouth survived ;-)
Chris, the cell was not an issue man.. we all have a job to do and sometimes that just seems to interfere with the more pleasant things in life. Go figure :crazy:
It was kinda funny that when we first sat down there was one solitary guy smoking a cigar. He kept glancing over.. he must have been thinking "Young guys smoking a pipe ? What is this world coming to" :rofl:
We should do this again and indeed find a place with the proper libations to accompany such wonderful company.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
That cigar smoker payed no attention to me and you Mick, he got interested when Baron showed up with the Indian meer, soon as he saw that he lost his ear buds and looked like he was trying not to get caught listening lol

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Yeah. I have that effect on people. :rofl:
Glad you liked the Miskatonic in spite of the Lat. I am going to pull the Lat back for the next go. I'll save the big Lat taste do food when I do a Balkan. I'm also going to do a VaPer soon. I'm going to put together a bigger batch of the Miskatonic today.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
I'm not qualified to do a review, but I like it. I've got some with me for the ride home. Don't tell Mick but I thought the lat content was right on :clap: good blend Baron. Can't wait for the vaper.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
How about the 3rd ?

And you can teach me how to properly fold and stuff a flake .... 9 relights on this bowl tonight... :x I'm starting to not give a damn anymore... If I relight, I bloody well shall relight. Single light bowls are for wusses :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.