PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I'm thinking so. It gives me plenty of time before work to hang out and share a bowl. I'm off monday, but I'm pretty sure my wife already has stuff for me to do that day.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
That flake was way more dense than the MacBarens or Escudo I'm used to. I need to snag some of that and see if I can master a fold/stuff method for it. The Acadian Legacy Mick gave me I was able to, but it smoked easier when rubbed as well. I also dried it out for a few weeks by leaving it in the baggie in a sock drawer.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
I can do pretty much any location on the Dallas side. Elliot's is fine. Or if we want to meet later in the day or after work for a brew, Holy Grail on Preston & 121 is nice.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
After work for me is about 01:00 I may be able to make last call! :rofl:
I would like to go to that Holy Grail on the weekend or something. This Saturday, my wife is doing girly stuff so I could hang out during the day.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Either place is fine with me. It's a little hectic at work right now, so I'm going to have to play it by ear and confirm Friday morning.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Roll Call
Lonestar: out

Kabong: out

UAPiper: Maybe

Chris: Maybe, depending on location & work

Mick: Probably, depending on work

Baron: Most likely

Simnettpratt: ???
Looks like if we do Sir Elliott's it's likely 2-3, if we do Up in Smoke could be 3-4.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
It seems pretty iffy this time around. Want to try again in a week or two? I'm sure I have things at home I'm really supposed to be doing instead, anyway.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
I'll second that. It'll have to be two weeks at least. I'm out for next Friday the 7th.
And I can't promise I'll keep the pack of Semois closed until then, but I'll try ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.