PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I'm not sure. He's a vegan and from what I gather, not a fan of Sutliff aromatics so I think he'll agree with me. He'll probably tell us when he's done eatting his tofu filet mignon with mashed potatoes and soy bean gravy followed by a chocolate asparagus avocado ice cream dessert.
WAY TOO LAZY TO COOK THAT I EAT VEGAN CHICKEN NUGS AND FRIES YO

Reactions: hauntedmyst

Tommy Boy

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 28, 2020
Michigan
? Dude, all that stuff sounds shitty! ?
I’ll take your word for it!
Ever notice its always a meat replacement veggie burger, fish fillet,meatless bratwurst, roast beef...... not just hay veggies are great and i think its healthier than meat. Strang that they keep tring to make veggies into mest look a likes instead of just seasonings
cooking and eating them. Vegans want to secretly eat meat too. Nobody is trying to copy vegan meals and just add a touch of meat.

sokrates

Lurker
Mar 28, 2018
I got going on this topic the other day when i accidentally got home with some lactose free milk. Why even make lactose free milk? The whole point of milk is the lactose. I took a swig and it tasted like sugar water.

anantaandroscoggin

Sep 9, 2017
Greene, Maine, USA
Because some folks, such as my wife, are Lactose-Intolerant, meaning she get's all kinds of sick should she ingest this sugar she cannot digest at all. Sucks that she's Gluten-Intolerant as well, so we do an awful lot of fine print reading when at the grocery store.

Tommy Boy

Mar 28, 2020
Michigan
Can you imagine someone pureeing a chicken breast then putting a bunch of green food coloring in it followed by stuffing it in a form and cooking it to make it look like broccoli? Seems just as weird to me. Although to my wifes insistance we do have meat free meals like once a week and i now know what miso paste is. Nothing to strange usually soups and salads or something like that.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Ever notice its always a meat replacement veggie burger, fish fillet,meatless bratwurst, roast beef...... not just hay veggies are great and i think its healthier than meat. Strang that they keep tring to make veggies into mest look a likes instead of just seasonings
cooking and eating them. Vegans want to secretly eat meat too. Nobody is trying to copy vegan meals and just add a touch of meat.
The point is to stop killing the animals when it’s unnecessary.

how about all the culling of farm animals right now because farmers decided it’s not worth it to raise them? A pig, cow, or chicken is not like a corn or soybean plant you can just cut down. There’s a special place in hell for these people.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Because some folks, such as my wife, are Lactose-Intolerant, meaning she get's all kinds of sick should she ingest this sugar she cannot digest at all. Sucks that she's Gluten-Intolerant as well, so we do an awful lot of fine print reading when at the grocery store.
Everyone is lactose intolerant if they stop eating dairy. Try it. Stop eating dairy for a month and you’ll get sick if you eat it again. Humans are only meant to digest lactose from our mother’s milk as babies. The tolerance for lactose naturally leaves the body after infancy unless you constantly keep ingesting it as most people seem to do.

Tommy Boy

Mar 28, 2020
Michigan
She claims its because she loves me and wants to keep me around for awhile. I still haven't figured out her angle yet so i cancelled my life insurance just to be safe.

Reactions: BROBS

Tommy Boy

Mar 28, 2020
Michigan
That's a very funny movie a true classic. To bad he died so young. Well i cant speak about your meat producers but our local boys wouldn't dream of just culling animals because feed costs went up. Then its a complete loss of the animal and all feed up to that point. Chickens are like 8 week investment but pigs and steers are months and years. Better to sell short and get most of your money back.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
That's a very funny movie a true classic. To bad he died so young. Well i cant speak about your meat producers but our local boys wouldn't dream of just culling animals because feed costs went up. Then its a complete loss of the animal and all feed up to that point. Chickens are like 8 week investment but pigs and steers are months and years. Better to sell short and get most of your money back.
I’d bet they would.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Anyways not digging on ya but the reason no one would produce a different nonmeat food made of meat is because literally no one is attempting to increase the amount of meat in their diet.. unless they are a bodybuilder and plan to die soon. The reason there are substitute meats is because it’s decreasing the amount of meat in one’s diet.

so, like, your argument is pretty silly. ?

Tommy Boy

Mar 28, 2020
Michigan
I’d bet they would.
I haven't seen it and i am friends with quite a few farmers. Most grow soy and corn but we have pig barns and ranchers around. We even have one that does embryo and artificial insemination for specialized breeding. I know we can do a better job with our animal husbandry and find more humane was to get what we need thats why we buy alot of our meat from local boys and butchers. Thats why the no meat night per my wife. Have a good day brobs.

Reactions: BROBS

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I haven't seen it and i am friends with quite a few farmers. Most grow soy and corn but we have pig barns and ranchers around. We even have one that does embryo and artificial insemination for specialized breeding. I know we can do a better job with our animal husbandry and find more humane was to get what we need thats why we buy alot of our meat from local boys and butchers. Have a good day brobs.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
It’s happening everywhere man. They don’t want you to know or see it.

and the methods are inhumane and brutal.

Because we just can't seem to find balance as a culture. It's everything NOW. The farmers of the world make more than enough food to feed everyone in the planet. No government(s) care enough to figure out how to distribute the excess. So instead of turning the excess chickens into frozen chicken, it's culled. All because people misjudged how many McNuggets would be needed in the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.