PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
You're being ridiculous unless you have a reasonable chance you'll want more children. You won't feel any different 7 days after the procedure than you do 7 days before it.

Here's the biggest (or smallest) concern you should have. In most cases, there is a knock dead gorgeous nurse assisting the Doctor with the procedure. If that excites you and you happen to, let's say rise to the occasion, and she starts giggling (or even an outright horse laugh), you may find that a bit embarrassing. If you sense that starting to happen, close your eyes and imagine smoking a bowl of Erinmore while holding hands with Nancy Pelosi. Problem solved!
Would that Erinmore Ready Rubbed????????or Flake?just wondering.

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
@3rdguy I thought this ad was directed towards you!
s3-magnum--default--300.jpg
I wonder the search terms used to find that!

• Haha
Reactions: BROBS

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
What happened? Did you decide for or against? How is everything going. My personal opinion, had I seen this earlier, would have been to suggest you need to speak with you urologist and with a counselor. This fear is in you. Each of us is different and what one can do, does not mean all can do. There is no test of manliness in it. There are good reasons for and against and the decision is solely yours. I believe you cannot make a decision that is this anxiety inducing for you unless you have all the facts and consequences.
I decided to cancel the appointment. I figured that since I was on the edge and had some doubt, that's it made more sense to not do it

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Makes sense to me. You and your wife can settle on another contraceptive option, and at mid-life, you won't have to worry about it anyway. Also, fertility declines with age anyway, to help you out. If you rethink it over time, it is still an option.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
I decided to cancel the appointment. I figured that since I was on the edge and had some doubt, that's it made more sense to not do it

Good call! I'm going to take the unpopular route here and say that there is a damned good reason for all the "perceived" loss of virility or masculinity that goes along with the snip. Men are very lucky to be able to father healthy children at pretty much any age, and I do not think that's something to give up under any circumstance. Depending on your wife or girlfriend's age, it's very unlikely that she's going to get pregnant anyhow , and you never know what the future will hold.

Mar 11, 2020
Southern Illinois
I had mine done 8 years ago. Its not bad but there are some drawback. When i had mine done i worked on the factory floor and about a year after i got Epididmitis. horrible pain come to find out alot of guys who have a vasectomy get it. If you do change your mind be sure that you get the tighty whitey underwear. I didnt and pulled my groin muscle and was out for a few more days. Also be sure you get checked after cause mine was not successful. I am still loaded and ready to fire

Status
Not open for further replies.