PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Bluemonter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 29, 2021
Apologies to Puff for bamboozling his thread.
This has gone off the rails like a........umm, nevermind

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
oh I've been with the same woman since 2000 April 29th specifically. But she's the only woman that didn't bore me after a few months. And I still feel like honesty is paramount to a relationship, even if just so the other person can make an honest appraisal of you and hence how they'll live their one and only life. Not saying one should never ever stretch the truth but with certain things honesty is the only right answer.
So we know you're counting the days, but are you counting the hours, minutes and seconds? And what the hell is an E Gent? Is that actually a thing?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
So we know you're counting the days, but are you counting the hours, minutes and seconds? And what the hell is an E Gent? Is that actually a thing?
we don't actually know. But in general when someone starts saying bat shit crazy things like "e-gent" it's best to play along. You should know that as you've survived in the industry that long. Which industry? Any of them, some are famous for it but if you've met the people who sell plumbing supplies they're just as loony.

• Love
Reactions: sablebrush52

DAR

Can't Leave
Aug 2, 2020
Tiburon, California
Hello. My name is DAR and I'm an alc........ Oh, wrong meeting. ?

I do admit having a long and admirably sophisticated set of whiskers (mustaches are for commoners).
I do wear a fedora........ even to bed.
I am well known for smiling with only one side of my mouth and laughing with my mouth closed (commoners laugh with their mouths open).
Tea lifts it's pinky and drinks ME in.
I haven't been barefooted since I was an infant.
My butler is a Harvard graduate.
And I smoke a pipe with foul smelling tobacco that drives women insane.
...... and I reject being labeled e-anything.

oh no it's a B.o.b. (for a while lots of girls would met me and tell me their boyfriend had the same name as me then explain what a B.o.b. is.) combined with a male voiced Alexa type thing. That's gotta be what an e-gent would be.
This thread opens more questions than answers. So, what’s a B.o.b.? Still not sure what an E-gent is, nor how it relates to mustaches. Nor boulders and monicles. I’m not even sure why I care. Ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
This thread opens more questions than answers. So, what’s a B.o.b.? Still not sure what an E-gent is, nor how it relates to mustaches. Nor boulders and monicles. I’m not even sure why I care. Ha ha!
battery operated boyfriend. There was about an 8 year period where I think I heard that term about four times a week. In fact I'd literally be stunned when I'd met a girl and she said hey my boyfriend is named Bob too, and he's that guy right over there". Though I give bonus points to the girl who told me both of her boyfriends are named Bob.

• Haha

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York

I do admit having a long and admirably sophisticated set of whiskers (mustaches are for commoners).
I am well known for smiling with only one side of my mouth and laughing with my mouth closed (commoners laugh with their mouths open).
Is that picture really you as you look awfully familiar?

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
Lemmon tarts
Dildos
Homes and Watson
Various body hair

8552.gif

• Haha
Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA

Have you had a stroke?