PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
For a while I had what I call a reverse Hitler a.k.a. a Dali. Which is a handlebar with the middle portion shaved out. Honestly the only person who didn't love it was my girlfriend so when we eventually break up it's the second thing I am doing. The first is spending a week doing nothing but playing video games with me free time, third is casually mentioning my singleness in the right places to the right people. Fourth is getting very depressed. (sorry I am joking about that because she's the only person after my first girlfriend that I stayed with for longer then three months, and I talked to someone I hadn't seen in a few decades and me having a steady girlfriend blew their mind.) But when I had the Dali it was almost magical. People in all demographics would stop me and tell me how cool the mustache was and it more then tripled the number of ladies that said "of course you have a girlfriend, but if you don't by some miracle of timing.... My point is worth trying out the wax.

Jan 27, 2020
For a while I had what I call a reverse Hitler a.k.a. a Dali. Which is a handlebar with the middle portion shaved out. Honestly the only person who didn't love it was my girlfriend so when we eventually break up it's the second thing I am doing. The first is spending a week doing nothing but playing video games with me free time, third is casually mentioning my singleness in the right places to the right people. Fourth is getting very depressed. (sorry I am joking about that because she's the only person after my first girlfriend that I stayed with for longer then three months, and I talked to someone I hadn't seen in a few decades and me having a steady girlfriend blew their mind.) But when I had the Dali it was almost magical. People in all demographics would stop me and tell me how cool the mustache was and it more then tripled the number of ladies that said "of course you have a girlfriend, but if you don't by some miracle of timing.... My point is worth trying out the wax.

E-gents don't discuss the fairer sex in such a loose way.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
E-gents don't discuss the fairer sex in such a loose way.
Sure we do but only when we know them well enough to understand how to give a sideways compliment. And there is are few compliments bigger then to say how rare your reaction to one single individual truly is. That no other woman could continually captivate or make one nearly forget about the attention of the whole rest of the world.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Holmes and Watson went on camping trip. Watson looking at sky remarks to Holmes about the wonders of the solar system. Points out to Holmes the stars such as Venus and Jupiter and full moon that was lighting up the camp ground. Turning to Holmes who was smoking his pipe, Watson asked Holmes..."What does all this mean Holmes?". After a few moments of thought Holmes replied "Someone stole our tent Watson!". rotf