PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Val

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 18, 2019
I ordered at midnight from tp.com and did not get a shipping confirmation today, should I be worried? Did all of you get shipping confirmation today?

Ebarber

Can't Leave
Mar 11, 2020
Newark, Ohio
I ordered at midnight from tp.com and did not get a shipping confirmation today, should I be worried? Did all of you get shipping confirmation today?
I would call them or check your account to make sure it went through. I usually get an email confirmation right away.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211021-012239.jpg
    Screenshot_20211021-012239.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: hoosierpipeguy

Val

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 18, 2019
I would call them or check your account to make sure it went through. I usually get an email confirmation right away.
I got the order confirmation to me email right after ordering. I didn’t even know there was this issue otherwise I would have called them earlier today. Some are saying they received a shipping confirmation or got a call from tobaccopipes today. I didn’t receive a shipped confirmation and when I check my account it says “awaiting fulfillment”.

Val

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 18, 2019
Just wanted to update you all. My order is showing shipped and I just got the shipped email. I did not receive any call regarding my order. I’ll send a further update should the quantity I ordered not be fulfilled.

Just wanted to update you all. My order is showing shipped and I just got the shipped email. I did not receive any call regarding my order. I’ll send a further update should the quantity I ordered not be fulfilled.
I think you should confuse them. Call them up and demand to know why your order wasn't changed without your authorization. Give it a few minutes to sink in, and after asking you three times "what?", (3 times is important) ask them, if they have Prince Albert in a can. Then hang up and run. puffy

Val

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 18, 2019
Ok new update, now when I check my order and its associated tracking the postal service says “label cancelled”. It hasn’t actually shipped even though they said it did and now the shipping label is cancelled and the order is listed under “complete” from tobacco pipes. I must say this isn’t the first issue I’ve had with tobaccopipes regarding shipping and or receiving damaged items. Hope they aren’t turning into pipes and cigars 2.0. I guess I’ll call them tomorrow to figure out what’s going on and give another update, ugh.

Val

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 18, 2019
Spoke with tp today and apparently the label that was submitted was simply switched so they sent me the new label. I was told that my order was not reduced and that they only reduced orders of 65 tins or more. Just wanted to relay that. I’ll give a final update when I get the package. Hope this is helpful to anyone wondering what is going on with this particularly situation. I was told they sold out of 1800 tins in 30 minutes and this created some stock issues.

Cappy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 19, 2016
Louisiana
I'm not chasing that stick. I've purchased limited production runs before, some were busts and some were pretty good few, if any, were around to purchase again. I'd rather invest in accumulating blends with a track record that are likely to remain in production.
I second that motion.