PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Effortlessdepths

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2020
Micanopy, FL
I bought 2 tins. One to age and one to jar up, let breathe and smoke in a week or so.

My question is this. For the one I'm aging, should I leave it in the tin to age? Or is there an advantage to aging it in a jar? Might be a stupid question as I am not fully awake yet.

DunhillPiper

Might Stick Around
Dec 26, 2019
USA
I bought a dozen last night from TP when SP website crashed. I guess I didn’t have to wait up last night because SP still has stock but didn’t want to miss out like Sun Bear.

jon11

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 25, 2013
Be careful for those that ordered from Tobacco Pipes.com. Called them this morning to verify my confirmed order of 12 tins. They apologized and said they oversold and could only ship 5. That’s bullshit! Needless to say I cancelled my entire order and ordered 12 from Smoking Pipes. Glad I called

Be careful for those that ordered from Tobacco Pipes.com. Called them this morning to verify my confirmed order of 12 tins. They apologized and said they oversold and could only ship 5. That’s bullshit! Needless to say I cancelled my entire order and ordered 12 from Smoking Pipes. Glad I called
Why is everyone all of a sudden buying from them? Was it significantly cheaper there?

wayoutwest

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 28, 2016
KY
well I bought 7 tins. I haven't been able to get in on any of the other SB releases. The single farm origin of both component tobaccos and the high sugar content (13.5%) of the Virginia was hard to pass up. I'm also looking to put away tobacco for 7-10 years from now and this seemed like a good candidate.

Reactions: Kal and eljimmy

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
Damn. I only ordered 6 from them but now I feel I should call in and check on my order.

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
I also had to go to TP after SP crashed. Good thing, too, if they were down until 12:30 or later. That’s a lot of refreshing / trying to stay awake.

I ordered a few tins, and they’re going deep in the cellar for a few years. I still haven’t opened any of my tins from the the last CRFwP drop.