PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

ravenwolf

Can't Leave
Mar 18, 2014
Hi everyone. I only participate sporadically (though I usually check the forums each day) - but I was actually the recipient of an entire Coleman cooler full of tobacco blends, usually a couple ounces per bag. If the box should happen to run low, I would love to give back the forums by supercharging the snot out of the box. I will have to look to see what the requirements are for becoming a box pass member.
It was a windfall from an old friend that decided he was happier with cigars overall. He has the money and passion to go through a box of nice sticks in a week that I just can't compare with, haha.
So yeah, boat load of stuff here that I would happily donate to the cause.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I should be breaching the old 'blockade' in a day or so with everyones orders for UI so I will chuck in a few other plugs for you guys to sample! :)

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
So all that had went how was the New York pipe show I have always wanted to go to one but I don't think Pittsburgh has many if any. I'm guessing I would have better luck in Richmond va.

ericthered

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2014
Suffolk, VA
Shane, unfortunately, it looks like we missed the window on the Richmond pipe show. According to a newsletter that C.O.R.P.S. (the Richmond pipe club) put out last year, they won't be hosting an annual show any longer. Their website does have a good list of the pipe shows scheduled around the country, if you're looking for the next nearest.

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
Very good. The reason richmond is of interest is I have family there and can always visit while getting a chance to check out a pipe show. Bummer they will no longer have one.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Let's be sure to go through the regular handoff protocol, then just do the FTF thing. Be sure to post photos if your meetup!

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
That is pretty awesome that you get to meet up. I would love to meet up with some forum members.
Nice to hang out and have a smoke and a scotch.
=D

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
It's IS really cool that the box can be transfered in person. I am with wyfbane on wanting to meet more forum folks. It's a personal goal of 2015.
j/B