PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Really, we need a Box Pass Web Cam. I'm always worried anxious concerned when The Box isn't in the warm arms of a loving piper.....

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
I can't be the only one with a baby monitor camera that is accessible by smartphone, aimed at my cellar... or am I? 8O

ericthered

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2014
Suffolk, VA
Finally, a tracking update! USPS says the box has arrived at the post office in Douglasville. I was getting a little antsy. So much for two day priority mail!

freakiefrog

Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
Finally, a tracking update! USPS says the box has arrived at the post office in Douglasville. I was getting a little antsy. So much for two day priority mail!
Its the government man like the bible says "a days is like a thousand years and a thousand years is like a day".

ericthered

Jul 29, 2014
Suffolk, VA
Its the government man like the bible says "a days is like a thousand years and a thousand years is like a day".

Ha! That's a scary proposition, considering that the reference is to God's timing. I don't think I'm ready to sacrifice any animals to the government yet. :worship:

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
First blend I pulled out was Kajun Kake. Smells wonderful. Will prob be my first sample to try. Here is a pic of the contents spread out. It was fun just pulling them out of the box.

menuhin

Oct 21, 2014
Enviable!

May the guardian angels of the smoking god protect this box throughout its journey so that all the forum pipe-smokers can be blessed.

:puffy:

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
First question: How can something called Rum Flake smell like a bouquet of flowers? Amazingly I have gone through and sorted out what I have tried and what I haven't. Also have done a sniff test of every blend. I have a very big pile of stuff that I have never had and that smells wonderful to me. I typically smoke flakes, and though there are some not near enough, so I will be putting in quite a few that are not in the box. I sometimes like a good English Crossover, but set aside many Balkans, Englishes, and the Cyprian which all smelled very appetizing. Now what to smoke first? I am going to go smoke a bowl of the Kajun Kake.