PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
Wow! The Grabow is starting to look like a couple of mine! They must be related.

(Took mine a lot longer to get there. :LOL: )

Reactions: didimauw

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I am moving all of my pipe pictures off of my phone, onto a flash drive. In the process of doing so, I was reminiscing about my corn cobs. I miss them terribly. That's the first thing in smoking when this pipe can't take it anymore.

All the more reason to really give it hell....

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
Keep it going!! Merry Christmas and a happy new Grabow next year. Or a cob. Or that meerschaum that Weezel is gonna gift you, lol.

Face it, you’re never going to smoke your briars again. You’ve been inducted into the Codger Hall of Fame - involuntarily, ?

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Keep it going!! Merry Christmas and a happy new Grabow next year. Or a cob. Or that meerschaum that Weezel is gonna gift you, lol.

Face it, you’re never going to smoke your briars again. You’ve been inducted into the Codger Hall of Fame - involuntarily, ?
And happy holidays to you and everyone else wierd enough to follow along!

I just enjoy seeing the pipe get abused!

mikey517

Lurker
Jul 27, 2019
NJ
Merry Christmas Didi.

Because of this thread, I bought my first Grabow - a Royalton Rustic. My second Grabow - a Riviera quarter bent is now my favorite pipe. I smoke it just about everyday.

Reactions: Bowie

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Merry Christmas Didi.

Because of this thread, I bought my first Grabow - a Royalton Rustic. My second Grabow - a Riviera quarter bent is now my favorite pipe. I smoke it just about everyday.
Merry Christmas Mikey! Glad I could be an influence on ya! The grabows are definitely worth their weight I guess! I didn't expect it to take this much abuse so quickly!

I had a smaller Grabow that cracked on the shank, but at the time I was smoking ten or more bowls back to back, while driving almost every day.

Reactions: mikey517

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Oh no no no. No gifts please. Lol like I said, my cob is going to get a lot of my time after this.
I smoke Meers most of the time,But my MM Cobs are next in the line up! I love my MM Cobs to Brother...( Note the rack)
O8QVZe0.jpg

Reactions: vates
Status
Not open for further replies.