March Meerschaum Madness - Let the Madness Begin!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
I've been looking for a nude pipe as well, but you are correct. All the carvings are definitely lacking in quality. Either the face, head/hair, hands, body or just everything doesn't look right or was not carved well. Here is one that I found a short while back that looks pretty good.

It was carved by Cevher it's the best one I've seen as of late.
I saw that one as well, and looked at it quite a bit.... perhaps into the creepy stage if I am going to be honest. :LOL: The legs just fade away, and she has had a little too much plastic surgery for me to pull the trigger. Something is just off about this pipe IMO.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I saw that one as well, and looked at it quite a bit.... perhaps into the creepy stage if I am going to be honest. :LOL: The legs just fade away, and she has had a little too much plastic surgery for me to pull the trigger. Something is just off about this pipe IMO.
Yanik does a decent one like the one I have but I wish his drilling was better.

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
Yanik does a decent one like the one I have but I wish his drilling was better.
The drilling on my new AGovem meer was so concerning I didn’t smoke it and was talking with him about returning it. He assured me it would smoke well and if it didn’t he would refund me. The draw was wide open but I was concerned with gurgling from the turbulence. I don’t think I could get this pipe to gurgle if I tried and it turned out to be an excellent smoker, much to the relief of both me and the carver. Smoking some HH burley flake in it now..D098F9F6-F095-446B-AC14-03B5DE744430.jpeg9A2D85AB-BCDF-4D34-894C-D23C2A23B56F.jpeg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
The drilling on my new AGovem meer was so concerning I didn’t smoke it and was talking with him about returning it. He assured me it would smoke well and if it didn’t he would refund me. The draw was wide open but I was concerned with gurgling from the turbulence. I don’t think I could get this pipe to gurgle if I tried and it turned out to be an excellent smoker, much to the relief of both me and the carver. Smoking some HH burley flake in it now..View attachment 212934View attachment 212935
My Yanik won't even pass a pipe cleaner when fully disassembled.