PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

pipingfool

Can't Leave
Sep 29, 2016
Seattle, WA
I've been drinking a lot of WhistlePig stuff lately, but that's only because they were given to me by the supplier.

Tonight I'll probably drink some New Riff Single Barrel or one of the Four Roses Limiteds that I have cracked open.

I'm taking a vacation day tomorrow and think I might crack open my winter tin of Quiet Nights and sit outside and enjoy the cool evening.

Tbaggins

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2021
Montana
I recently finished a 6 pack of this. It's about the only Belgian style beer I can get in my neck of Philistia.

I often like quads even better, but have to pick them up when I'm in other regions. But no complaints about this -- very very good.
I need to try a quad, I rarely see them even in beer shops. The Belgians know how to craft beer.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
A swing and a miss.... Picked this up from the discount basket at the liquor store for $25 as it was a tequila I'd never seen. Me, my stepdaughter and her husband tried this later the same day and were not impressed. I checked on line and was surprised to see that it's supposed to be a high end tequila with Eva Longoria's name attached selling for $50+. After further tasting and experimenting with drink mixing, it has to be one of the worst tequilas I've had. Just weird tasting, flowery, and candy like. Might have to relegate it to being used as a fire starter. :rolleyes: Who knows maybe one of you guys might like it though.

191E3B4C-4DEE-4EB5-8923-3A742D220883_1_201_a.jpeg

Kingsley

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2020
PA
Was lucky enough to pick up a longtime favorite on my recent trip south. Finding it can be a good bit tricky outside of a few key locations. Enjoying just a smidge of it now straight, highly recommended if you can find it. I don’t take well to most alcoholic beverages outside of a few plum wines and Asahi Super-Dry, so this is quite a treat.IMG_8502.jpeg

HeavyLeadBelly

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 9, 2023
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Was lucky enough to pick up a longtime favorite on my recent trip south. Finding it can be a good bit tricky outside of a few key locations. Enjoying just a smidge of it now straight, highly recommended if you can find it. I don’t take well to most alcoholic beverages outside of a few plum wines and Asahi Super-Dry, so this is quite a treat.View attachment 269446
Ohh that looks tasty. Where is it distributed?