SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Just made this for the first time. It won't be the last... man this is so good and so simple. Butter and tomato pasta. Just has cherry tomatoes, onion, chopped fresh basil, salt and pepper and lots of butter. Topped with some grated Parmesan if you want.
View attachment 246133
This is actually such a fresh and easy recipe. Sounds lovely. Simple is often better.

aaron.dunn

Lurker
Oct 6, 2023
I will try a new recipe for sweet potato casserole and cheese. I'll also be adding a generous layer of crispy breadcrumbs on top for an extra crunch. This dish is perfect for the upcoming holiday season, and I hope my family will enjoy this tasty twist on a classic favorite. I'll be sure to pair it with a side of steamed broccoli to balance out the flavors. Cooking and sharing delicious meals with loved ones is one of my favorite ways to create lasting memories.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon
Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
Sweet and spicy salsiccia (sausage with peppers and onions).

My daughter likes to help in the kitchen while I'm cooking. She cut up some American cheese with a plastic children's knife on a samll cutting board. We warmed some cream and she stirred in the cheese to make a macaroni and cheese sauce.

20240204_121240.jpg
20240204_115714.jpg