PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
We have every meal but this unless it’s buried 20 pages down.

Keto lunch ribeye with mushrooms and spinach and a lot of butter.

View attachment 214523

And just for fun

View attachment 214524
The carb Manager is a great app for Keto dieting. I lost about 45 pounds eating Keto and using the carb app.
I’d. Like to go back to Keyo since I’ve gained back a bunch of what I lost but it’s not very heart healthy (the way I was doing it) and my cardiologist wants me to eat a Mediterranean diet. It’s way less fun in my opinion and way less effective in my experience.

Your lunch looks awesome!

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
The carb Manager is a great app for Keto dieting. I lost about 45 pounds eating Keto and using the carb app.
I’d. Like to go back to Keyo since I’ve gained back a bunch of what I lost but it’s not very heart healthy (the way I was doing it) and my cardiologist wants me to eat a Mediterranean diet. It’s way less fun in my opinion and way less effective in my experience.

Your lunch looks awesome!
I did 18 months were i lost over 130 pounds and i did work out and things but it was more cardio and not building the lean muscle to keep my metabolism in check, then i went off Keto for a year or so and put 40 back on, so this time around going to actually do more weights and building that lean muscle mass, the adjust the diet to higher carbs and continue to exercise, live and learn!

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
It's Wednesday!
That's when my neighborhood Tex-Mex has a lunch special on cheese enchiladas. I try to get my fix once a month, and today is the day.

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg
Chips and Salsa are always complementary in a Tex-Mex restaurant. The one on the left is medium spicy, carefully made, slow cooked, and served warm. The one on the right is a creamy green sauce that's spicy hot! I love both!

IMG_0412.jpg
Tex-Mex Cheese Enchiladas... yumyumyum!