PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
I have no idea why any would eat that enjoyable a menu and then be made to suffer "lean steak".

Today I had ham on rye, with mayo and provolone cheese, with a Diet Dr. Pepper.
It was just the steak i happened to have, I try to keep my count pretty accurate so if there isn't a lot of visible fat i track it as lean and yes they could just call it "steak with less flavor and higher protein" lol

Reactions: kcghost

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Three McDoubles, a large fries, and a Pepsi.

View attachment 219677
Not a huge mcdicks fan but a regular hamburger and fries, i put the fries on the burger and it’s awesome, works on whoppers too but I’m not a fan of the BK coated fries. I’ve been eating burgers like that for 50 yrs, a few years ago in cali someone started putting fries in burritos and calling it the California Burrito …. They are hacks!!!

Also i miss carbs lol

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York

Like the Virginia Signature Series ad on the screen says: YUM

Not a huge mcdicks fan but a regular hamburger and fries, i put the fries on the burger and it’s awesome, works on whoppers too but I’m not a fan of the BK coated fries. I’ve been eating burgers like that for 50 yrs, a few years ago in cali someone started putting fries in burritos and calling it the California Burrito …. They are hacks!!!

Also i miss carbs lol

When McD's fries are fresh, I enjoy them very much. I don't like BK's coated fries either.

Over the years, I've done a keto diet several times. I think I feel better when I'm on it. I'm better about hydrating to flush my kidneys, but there's a lot to be said for enjoying Boston Creme doughnuts. Mmmmm.

• Love
Reactions: Zero

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Like the Virginia Signature Series ad on the screen says: YUM

When McD's fries are fresh, I enjoy them very much. I don't like BK's coated fries either.

Over the years, I've done a keto diet several times. I think I feel better when I'm on it. I'm better about hydrating to flush my kidneys, but there's a lot to be said for enjoying Boston Creme doughnuts. Mmmmm.
I learned to always ask for "very little salt" on the fries when i order or no salt and they will cook them fresh for you and you can also ask for crispy and they will be perfect, then i just salt them little bit myself, sometimes they are just cold and nasty and swimming in salt, so always ask!

A cigar buddy is coming in the 19th, his birthday is coming up, so Capital Grille for dinner and i will be raping that breadbasket, a loaded baked potato and dessert, this will be my first cheat day after about 6 weeks so might as well live it up.

• Love
Reactions: TheIronMonkey
Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
I tend to cook a lot on weekends to have meals, lunch, or preparations ready for the week.

Today is no exception. So far, we have barbecue legs, butter garlic and parmesan legs, pot roast (not pictured), and a roast beef for sandwiches. A Caesar salad will probably accompany the roast for dinner, since my lady doesn't eat beef or chicken legs.

20230513_124843.jpg