PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
In my collection, I have more Savinellis than any other Italian brand, followed in order by L’Anatra, Ardor, Castello, Radice, Ser Jacopo, Mastro de Paja, Don Carlos, Becker, Caminetto, Viprati, Brebbia, Il Ceppo, Spanu and Ascorti. I’d love to own a Baldi but unfortunately, now that he has passed, their exorbitant prices have become even more exorbitant, if you can find them.

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
I have a bunch of Savinellis, a Radice, and a Moretti.

I will absolutely get a couple more Radices. The rinds in particular are a fantastic value. Ardor makes a spigot that has caught my eye, and I’m always looking at Cavicchis and Castellos.

Mike N

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 3, 2023
I have a bunch of Savinellis, a Radice, and a Moretti.

I will absolutely get a couple more Radices. The rinds in particular are a fantastic value. Ardor makes a spigot that has caught my eye, and I’m always looking at Cavicchis and Castellos.
Your post made me reach for this Radice. Great smoker. And yes, Cavicchi is another overlooked classic Italian pipe.

Attachments

• IMG_4151.jpeg
    IMG_4151.jpeg
    172.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4152.jpeg
    IMG_4152.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: krizzose

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
The only thing that half way saves my wallet is a lot of Italian makers dont do any or many 9mm filter pipes. Otherwise, Id be in big trouble. I already find too many. When scrolling through pipes a large portion of those that catch my eye are Italian. I dont have any Savs. I like looking at other peoples but so far they have not pulled on my heart strings. Ive no clue why...just cuz. I dont have any Brebbia but sooner or later I will remedy that problem.