PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
I'm in, just got home from work and a quick bite to eat... Morning/Evening all...

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I am here. Getting ready to fire up some Stokkebye LBF in a Peterson 106 blasted Kildare. The Longest Day is on the tube and the dogs and I are hanging out.

checotah

Feb 7, 2012
Just checking in. Am recording Longest Day, poured another glass of Snake River Stampede Canadian, and lit up some Westminster. Glad to know I'm not the only late nighter...

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
I'm on vacation this week so even though it's Monday it feels like a Saturday. Stepping out back for a smoke before bed. :puffy:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Not quite Midnight here yet, but it'll be soon enough. I'm about to steal up to my hideout for some more Balkan Supreme! What music for tonight?

jameral

Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
:laughat: Baron

You've been branded!

Well I just arrived in the Phillippines a few hours ago. Your midnight will be my 1pm.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Baron, I have a cd of the Cult's Electric that I've been carrying around for over 20 years. Used to play that one really loud! I think I'll get the headphones on and give it a spin.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Haha jameral. You just noticed? It took me an hour before I figured it out and then I laughed so hard the neighbors probably heard me.
Sonic Temple was the bomb!

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I just got busted smoking in my hidey hole. The one other guy who has a key actually showed up at 20 til midnight and decided to use the roof! I'd be in serious shit, except he was coming up there to smoke cigarettes. Maybe I can convert him to pipes. I'm sure he's sick of paying for cigs.

winterland

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 6, 2011
Minneapolis
The Cult Love album which She Sells Sanctuary is from, is one of my favorite albums for sure.

Hopefully you have a smoking partner now.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
It was kind of funny. I hear a male voice so I shut off my phone and say what the hell? Then around the corner he comes with a cig in hand talking on his phone. I've got a pipe sticking out of my mouth and there we are looking at each other. He has some troubles at home so I think he was expecting not to be seen. I finished my pipe and came back down and I haven't seen him. Pretty weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.