PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
sjpipesmoker, martiniman, garyovich, spyder71, adam12, reichenbach, elwin, bdstansel, tbradsim1, pipesicle, mlaug, lankfordjl, will
I usually log in after I get to work and settle down...I start at 12:15am (pacific time), have to make my rounds, check all the doors and read the shift report (I work in a 72 bed residential facility for the mentally ill) so around 1:30am I sit down and log in and start checking out the fourms...so far i'm working at least 20 nights in a row or until they find someone to cover my 2 days off. and yes, I notice most of the same people on at night...
Anyone else work the NOC shift?

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Welcome to the night shift...
philip, baronsamedi, autocannon, lordnoble, fnord, dhizzy, juni, captainsousie, ejames, herbinedave
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzDHFqR2dZo

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
3:23am barkar, crk69, chawz, pufferissimo, pstlpkr, captainsousie, tjameson
still no link to Storients PM pipe

wayneteipen

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
I work the night shift and peruse the pipe forums to see what's going on once things settle down here at work.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
The first rule of the midnight club is you don't talk about the midnight club. Geez you guys.
Since I have been doing the stay at home dad thing I have been so tired at about 11pm.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
You know wht time it is, people! I just got done smoking some tasty PS Balkan Supreme, but my time is too short for a review, so maybe tomorrow!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6TzeuxwO7A

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Don't Worry, Russ. I still like Black House better (but it's good).
At 12:30
herbinedave, uberam3rica, juni, ahpui, baronsamedi, shawn622, blendtobac, nikko, lordnoble

joshy

Might Stick Around
Aug 26, 2011
2:23 by me. Just catching up on some Iron Chef: America re-runs, and playing The Binding of Isaac. Good little PC Game, but incredibly difficult. :evil:

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Its 2:23 and I am doing some late night research for an attorney friend paying me on the side. Nothing like a good english like Penz to get the mind out of sleep mode sitting at his office.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Tonight I'm writing a review of PS Balkan Supreme. An excellent After-Hours activity!
In the House!
baronsamedi, mrenglish, juni, slownumbers39, fnord, misterlowercase, lordnoble, arslayer, simnettpratt, uberam3rica, choch

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Hey all,
I am waiting on the women's beach volleyball to come on. Misty and Kerrie won gold for the third Olympics they have been in and are going to retire now. They have been kicking ass all along.

checotah

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2012
Guess it all depends upon your time-zone. Just now 11:08 PDT...
I suppose I don't login early enuff to make the rollcall....

checotah

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2012
OK, rollcall after midnight PDT:
checotah, tiltjlp, nikko, oldredbeard, thatbeetleguy

Status
Not open for further replies.