PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

typical98

Might Stick Around
Jul 31, 2012
Toronto
Im a night owl as well. I get most of my reading done at night when the kid and wife are asleep. I only get a couple hours asleep at night but not by choice. Just in to much pain all day and it is worse at night.

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
I'm in, just got off work and to the puter... morning or evening all..

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
I'm normally up after midnight, but I'm also at work, and not on the forum. I used to hang out late on my off nights, but since my G/F went back to work, I turn in early with her on my off nights and get back on after she leaves for work at 4 A.M.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Haha. I copy/pasted the names just after 12:30 or so. It was the end of my shift at work. Good to see the After Midnight Club is still hopping after I leave.

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
11:20 here, will be up for 2-3 hours more, will likely go outside and have a bowl in my poker before bed.
Get up in the morning and headed towards the United States to try to find some DH baccy. WOOOOOO!

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Haha my trick is it's only 10:30 here...but like I said I'm here mostly almost all the time "like" 24/7

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Since the alarm goes off at 4:30 am, I need to be asleep long before you guys. I might be awake at midnight, but that is due to sleep problems.
I used to work second shift and enjoyed it. But when when my son started school, I only saw him about 10 minutes a day, when I first fell out of bed. I am not fun to be around when I first wake up, so most of our conversatins involved "GET YOUR SOCKS ON!!!!"
Winton

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I"m retired, wife says I"m retarted , i like to go in my little pipe room, put glen miller on my iPhone via you tube, drink a pop with foam on top and think of a world that was not so complicated the old cajun

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I copy paste those names from the bottom. Tonight it's:
Members Online Now baronsamedi, 85royals, hiplainsdrifter, gwtwdbss, gmwolford, captainbob, nsfisher, rickpal14, shawn622, juni, pipedreams101, morton, rcstan, tjameson

Jul 15, 2011
Damn. Missed the deadline yet again. Anyway, Im here fellas! Watching some TV and thinking about lighting up some baccy, dont know what to choose though.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
You also have to go through the Secret Ritual. It's not too scary, except the mechanical goat. Well the burial part is ...Oops can't say too much.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
We can't keep score not for me anyway:. It's 5:19 I look to the left I see a door, to the right I see the night

Status
Not open for further replies.