PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
At 12:17am Central Time USA...
herbinedave, winterland, taerin, baronsamedi, buffaloleafsfan, captainsousie, crispy, scottyspipes

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
Shaintiques...I feel you, working the NOC shift, I have to sleep during the day and here it's been in the 90's, which for me is too hot to sleep
baronsamendi...you puled out the 45 Grave...bring back some memories of my old punk rock days!!

kelp

Lurker
Aug 9, 2012
Oh ok cool. My korean friends are always trying to get me to play. I might have to check out the phone version to see if I like it.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I was up till... wait what time is it? 8O
Damn didn't sleep, man those jeagar bombs can kick your butt. I remember seeing USA win the gold and silver in the decathelon. Damn I forgot to check in here. Grrrr :(

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Generally only visit the forums at night myself unless I happen to be working an overnight shift. I am up... Anyone else but me and my cousins? Haha kinda getting tired.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
On the weekends I might show up but gotta get my beauty sleep during the week for the day job! :D

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I'm off work for once, but it's good to see the club in session. I admit I've been checking Storients site periodically.
In the house... baronsamedi, caliban, thesmokindragon, captainsousie, bentmike, tjameson, galeon, photoman13, batdemon

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Love staying up late. Watched the lions, listening to the fam talk about fantasy football, and watching the tigers... well sorta hahaha. Now I am more attentive to the computer than anything. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.