PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
That is the most stocked stash I have ever seen. You have enough to last until the next millennium comes about.

atwageman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 25, 2010
NC
1051 Tins and around 40 pounds of bulk. The bulk shelf is a little disorganized at the moment.
DSCF1674.jpg

DSCF1675.jpg

DSCF1676.jpg

DSCF1677.jpg

jship079

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2010
Holy crap atwageman that's one heck of a cellar.I cant imagine having that much baccy although I would love too!!! Do you have anything that's not produced anymore.

dburrows

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 2, 2011
If I had a cellar like atwageman, I'd probably just sit and stare at it all day.

bbauer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2011
Livermore, CA
So I finally have my stash to the point where i am at least semi proud of it. I still have 3 pipes in the mail (bit of a TAD the last few weeks....).

All I need are a few more mason jars which i will be getting in the next few days to store those last few ounces of tobacco that you see still in bags over on the right of the shelf.
IMG_6085.jpg

romanza10

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 10, 2012
South Carolina
Here is my humble stash. Mostly all house blends from my local tobacco shop. My brebbia Romanza 10 (that's my second tin, haven't opened it yet) and my Dunhill Nightcap. The Boda stuff is Sherwood Forest (a mild English), Cherries Jubilee (aro), Cap'nPeg Gold (aro), Bob's Wacky Backy (vanilla aro), and Common sense (a very light aro). The unlabeled bags are some plane Virgina of sorts (top most), a Boda blend call Summers Night Dream (or something like that) and the last little one is where I mixed the Virgina with the Summer Dream stuff (not very good).
MyTobacco.jpg

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Looks like you pulled that out from under your bed Paul. :D
I love those huge B&M style jars.

Status
Not open for further replies.