PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott306

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2011
Holy crap! Some of you fellas have your own damn smoke shop! lol. Can't wait until the day I have a selection like that. Right now I average about two pouches on hand at a time. :cry: I'm sort of curious to see haw many pipes some of you have to go with this selection. lol.

Happy smoking! :puffy:

expatpipe

Can't Leave
Dec 31, 2010
I don't have a stash to take a picture of. I hope to change that someday. After looking at your pics I did go online and order 2 Erinmore's, and 50g of Black Bogie rope. Thanks for the poke, though I'm still a looong ways off. Been keeping about 2 or 3 months worth at a time. Need to increase!

johnnyrebel

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2010
*Some of you guys have a great selection of tobacco. Like Scott said, some of the cellars on this page rival the B&M. Some of you even have a better selection than my tobacconist(No, seriously). I wasn't going to post my stash because its very 'modest' if you will. Since Skylon posted his stash, and since its all in good fun..I thought i would make you fellas a bit envious. Try keep the jaw off the floor boys! :puffy:
15yhmww.jpg

standardgewehr

Might Stick Around
Feb 2, 2011
Keepin' the thread alive... nothing compared to some of you fellas but I'm working on it! Two more orders en-route as we speak and considering a third next paycheck. This forum is a bad influence! I keep getting turned in new tobacco (and pipe) directions... first it was English, then VAPer, then VA, then Balkan, then Lakeland, Flake, Scottish, ropes, twists, plugs, aromatics... WHERE DOES IT ALL END?!??!!? 8O
baccystash.jpg

P.S. Immediately to the right of the pipe cleaner canister those two cream colored mylar pouches are most definitely NOT big old sealed packs of Penzance. Nope. No Siree Bub. :puffy:

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
With the last few trades/purchases I was able to push my tinned cellar past 1lb. I still have about 3lbs in my mason jars but I am proud to have over 1lb in my tin cellar now.
61b36711.jpg

standardgewehr

Might Stick Around
Feb 2, 2011
No criticism intended, just amused by the alternate use of tad (acronym for Tobacco Acquisition Disorder.). :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.