PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjm03fatboy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2011
Here are two that are close to me, link for photos www.jackstobaccowi.com and i have a www.uhles.com in milw,wi i buy most of my tobacco & pipes on the internet but for my everyday smoke from jacks, witch is call metro cigars now. jack sold out he had a lot of years there!! they sell for there house blends made by (edwards tobbaco) the nice part is they have a master blender in house they make whatever u like then put ur name on it in the computer u get the same stuff evertime!!

harrumphicus

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 9, 2011
The Water
Classy places, guys. I've spent the last 20 minutes or so reading through this thread and admiring the photos. The only real tobacco store I've spent any considerable amount of time in was Tinder Box in Pensacola Florida, and I was only stationed there for about 3 months. Bought my favorite Zippo there about 2 and a half years ago along with the only pipe I currently have in my possession. I've smoked so little since the last time I was there, I only just finished the tin I bought a few months ago. I really can't wait to receive my pipes and tobey in the mail so I can start back up again. :D

jpbass

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 13, 2011
Baltimore, MD USA
I found my adopted local B&M. The Tinder Box in Waldorf, MD. I can buy some tobacco and smoke it AND get a whiskey? I'm sold
I may have to make a pilgrimage down to Waldorf (I'm in Baltimore). The opportunity to enjoy an adult beverage in public with a pipe or cigar within The People's Republic Of Maryland is a rare privilege indeed. I don't believe I've seen a smoking bar anywhere other than my living room in several years for that matter.

harrumphicus

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 9, 2011
The Water
I completely forgot about the place I got my first pipe from and my RYO gear. "Smokedale Tobacco" in Oakdale MN. It's since moved locations (MUCH bigger now, but it used to be about a block from my apartment) and kinda reoriented itself to cigars and those kinds of pipes, but it's got this little section still dedicated to these kinds of pipes:
pipes.JPG

This is the guy that got me my first bit of real tobacco. I wish I knew what he sold me, it was delicious.

humidor.JPG

Their smoke lounge (again, this part is new to me, I may have to visit when I go home next time!)

cardTable.JPG

frennchy11

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 28, 2011
My B&M is more of a head shop but they do sell a few kaywoodies and Dr.grabows and a few no names as well. Quite disappointing really.

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
There are no B&M's around here in SouthWest Arkansas. Saw an add, and drove down to Shreveport to check

one out. Was so excited because I haven't been to one in several years. After I finally found it, it had

nothing but glass pipes, rolling papers and bongs. I can't tell you how unhappy I was!

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
You guys are making me crazy jealous!!! Nothing around here in WI. Looks like you lucky SOB's can even smoke inside. :worship:

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
Our local B&M is more of a cigar shop (he carries a bit of bulk tobacco and has a small case of Bjarne' Vikings). The unfortunate part is however that the owner isn't particularly friendly and has always seemed inconvenienced by the presence of myself and my pipe smoking companions. I would love to have a nice friendly pipe shop around here, but it doesn't seem to be likely particularly in a town with a smoking ban.

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
This is the B&M closest to me. The bulk tobacco blends are mostly Altadis but they also carry some Sutliff tins.

The best part is you can smoke in the shop or the lounge.

null

Status
Not open for further replies.