PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Marty, you lucky dog!
Bubba, we gotta meet at ours next week, weather's gonna be nice, let me know what you want to try! I'll bring it,.....how 'bout some Penzance?? 8)

We'll take some photos!

julesholling

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2011
Sutton, Surrey
I'm jealous of you all, haven't managed to find a B&M place near me yet. Think a trip into that there London is in order although it's a big place to just walk around and try and find somewhere lol

loborx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 20, 2011
This is not my video but it's where I get my local Nic Fix:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I2qfqxgDiY

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
DANG!!! Some of these pictures have me so jealous. Grant's in San Francisco is a small shop, but has a bit of history around it, but it's nothing compared to these places. I'm going to hit up Telford's, which is about an hour north on Saturday, but neither of these places are conveniently located to me.
I was sitting in the smoking lounge of Racine & Laramie in Old Town San Diego a couple of weeks back and wishing I had something like it up here in the bay area.

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
well i am hoping to visit hobie1dogs store this week end its about 45 mins away and i also need some woolybuggers and a couple of royalcoachmen

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
well i am hoping to visit hobie1dogs store this week end its about 45 mins away and i also need some woolybuggers and a couple of royalcoachmen
If you visit there between 5PM and 6PM (Orvis store closes at 6, the pipe shop closes at 7), call me and I'll meet you there.

sincityjeff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2011
Well, I wish we had a shop near where i live that's not a damn pot shop. All the pics make me jealous . Please keep posting them.

irish2fish

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2011
Alaska
I would love to post some pics but havnt found one in Anchorage AK yet. most are discount cig stores,and the ones that say they are online dont exist any more. but I am new to the city so I havnt combed the whole thing yet.

jpbass

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 13, 2011
Baltimore, MD USA
Wow JP! That looks like a great place to have a frontal lobotomy bottle in front of me and nice pipe of Haddo's Delight.
True dat.
Awesome place, they have four locations actually. The Towson store just added this "pipe bar" this past Summer, and I've sat there quite a few times sampling house blends.

They are very accommodating, and if you express an interest in a particular type of blend, they will be put so many jars in front of you, that you are almost ready to scream STOP after awhile. You wind up on baccy overload.

joe912

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2011
Wasilla, Alaska
I would love to post some pics but havnt found one in Anchorage AK yet. most are discount cig stores,and the ones that say they are online dont exist any more. but I am new to the city so I havnt combed the whole thing yet.
Pete's Tobacco is a sad representation of what it once was. R.I.P Pete
Tobacco Cache is gone.
There is a new shop, G&P tobacco. IIRC it's on Fairbanks St. between Fireweed and N.Lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.