Search on Site

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mikefu

Preferred Member
Mar 28, 2018
Colorado Springs
Thanks Joe! I usually buy it from my local B&M, but the prices are a lot better at P&C. I finally got another bag of ASTB, and a couple others, including Woodbridge, which I've been long intrigued by and have never found. Much appreciated.

xingpao

Mar 11, 2019
They have been listing it sporadically so keep checking if you need some and it shows out of stock.

lightmybriar

Preferred Member
Mar 11, 2014
Wow...had a bag of Stonehaven in my cart...went through the checkout process, and it sold before I could finalize the order. Yikes! Thanks for the heads-up. The hunt continues! :puffpipe:

zack24

Preferred Member
May 11, 2013
The hard to get ones are gone, but there is a pretty good selection still available...

ron123

Jan 28, 2015
Wow...got some Pembroke. Penzance is still showing out, but was good to get the Pembroke before everything was gone.

rdavid

Preferred Member
Jun 30, 2018
Milton, FL
Yeah, looks like they had a second drop within hours of the first one earlier today. Is this a common thing?
Also wondering why Margate is so plentiful and Penzance still really sporadic.

cohibajoe

Mar 2, 2018
My last order I did get a Dear John letter...Since I did catch this quick, let's see what happens.

rdavid

Preferred Member
Jun 30, 2018
Milton, FL
Not defending P&C but that's gotta be tough trying to manage hundreds if not thousands of orders for the same product all at once.
Sat this one out. Kinda fun to watch from the bleachers!

ray47

Preferred Member
Jul 10, 2015
I steer clear of these kind of manufacturers because their blends are always "Out of Stock".

seanv

Preferred Member
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
^^ this. If I see it available then okay. I don’t seek it out, there are far too many other blends I enjoy

kdfva

Nov 14, 2018
Second time getting the dreaded B/O 'dear john' letter from P&C. I did score 3 tins of Dunbar from Iwan Ries yesterday via their email notice process so not a complete loss.