PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

cersono

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2016
Vallis Lacrimarum
End of the second page and you are the only one that has brought anything like this up. Should i add little mad faces too?

Check your privilege (lol) and add whatever faces you think are the most appropriate. My only contribution was a pipe photo. Until some posts sounded pretty like a Boer War time propaganda:
Such a shame some call it a name associated with that bastard.

It's politically uncorrect, ya know lol.

(Why did I hope this thread would be spared of this?)

Reactions: Beowoulf

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Check your privilege (lol) and add whatever faces you think are the most appropriate. My only contribution was a pipe photo. Until some posts sounded pretty like a Boer War time propaganda:

It's politically uncorrect, ya know lol.

(Why did I hope this thread would be spared of this?)
The word "privilege" is all i need to hear from you.

• Haha
Reactions: Beowoulf and seanv

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Oh man, that’s a wonderful Blatter! I’ve been keeping an eye out for them but nothing has caught my eye. Do you know the story behind the green dot? I thought most of their stems had a red dot.

Also I realize I should've said top left and not bottom right. I was thinking about the ginormous oom paul with the black stem.

NC TX ID pipeman

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 25, 2021
North Carolina,Texas,Idaho
Oh man, that’s a wonderful Blatter! I’ve been keeping an eye out for them but nothing has caught my eye. Do you know the story behind the green dot? I thought most of their stems had a red dot.

Also I realize I should've said top left and not bottom right. I was thinking about the ginormous oom paul with the black stem.
Thanks!It is unusually small and cute and green dot I think was only made in 1964 or few more years after but I would have to check...One day you will find one you like...It takes decades to acquire a nice collection...The big one is Ser Jacopo...Just smoked it yesterday..almost a size of my House pipe...Nice 2.5 hour smoke😃

Attachments

• 20230628_013511_HDR.jpg
    20230628_013511_HDR.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 4