PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

necron99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 4, 2014
Hey ya know what grown men do when they see some phrase they don't like in a thread? They blow it off. We ain't all gonna agree with everybody and sometimes you are gonna see a post that ruffles ya feathers. Someone has to be the big boy so it might as well be....... Me.

gregprince

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2014
This may be the time to get off of Jerod's thread and continue on someone else's dime.

necron99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 4, 2014
Its an open discussion so it will go on until people don't want to discuss it any longer. Only a mod can cut a conversation short.

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Well I havent read or posted in this thread for a couple days.... I just have to see whats drawing such a crowd. Same old ancient well trodden path... the mysteries of... Love
Saw a talk show once where girls of audience could ask guys on stage about love, sex, and relationships. The Psych host stoped the discussion and stated, "Wait a minute Ladies, you must remember these guys are under the influence of a drug called testosterone"
Read, and posted. Yeah! Im a part of the crowd! :puffpipe:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Harris, since we have no real idea as to why she fled I really can't understand everyone jumping on Jarrods bandwagon. I suspect if she has posted on another board somewhere all the ladies jumped to her defense. for some reason this just doesn't pass the smell test, imo. of course everyone is welcome to their opinion. I see you have a daughter.. if she had shacked up with a guy for a number of years and then he did something to make her pick up and leave I wonder if you would be so quick to defend the guy? `
btw, I also wish to decline your odd offer.
Doc, I really don't see people taking a side and defending jerrod so much as people just trying to help jerrod by being supportive and trying to give him some advice. Obviously we cannot know her side but most of us assume jerrod is not blameless and from his posting he is saying most of it is his fault. In regards to my blow me comment where I come from we use that as a term of endearment or instead of saying fuck off to friends. It is not a literal asking, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.