PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Cause I like me some Rat Pack music and it is appropriate and only vulgar if you have a dirty mind .Old guys get all puffy over the mention of sex .Dino and Marty Robbins both made big hits out of My Woman My Woman My Wife .Sonny and Cher ,I Got You Babe and you have the Dixie Chicks call em what you like .Funny nobody uses the word Dame anymore . Don't get mad if woman are too bootylicious for you my wifes phone number is listed as Bootyfull on my cell phone . And last but not least for you single rich multi divorced guys ,just remember to catch and release .

carlweis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2014
Hey man, I know I'm posting this way on in. But honestly it could be worse. I know it sucks, and we dont realize what we've lost till its gone alot of the time. But experience is what makes us better people in the long run.

My woman decided to empty the back a week before I came home from deployment 60k and run off back to germany with my daughter. Havn't heard from her since. I can only speculate she was hoping I'd catch a bullet and she'd get the life insurance check... lol jokes on her I changed it to my parents and brother and my daughter. Anyway as hard as it is not to dwell on it try not to. Pull out the pipe and go contemplate things. You always have time to make yourself a better person for the next woman you meet. No one is perfect and we all learn sometime h

carlweis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2014
Hey man, I know I'm posting this way on in. But honestly it could be worse. I know it sucks, and we dont realize what we've lost till its gone alot of the time. But experience is what makes us better people in the long run.

My woman decided to empty the back a week before I came home from deployment 60k and run off back to germany with my daughter. Havn't heard from her since. I can only speculate she was hoping I'd catch a bullet and she'd get the life insurance check... lol jokes on her I changed it to my parents and brother and my daughter. Anyway as hard as it is not to dwell on it try not to. Pull out the pipe and go contemplate things. You always have time to make yourself a better person for the next woman you meet. No one is perfect and we all learn sometime how to be better people to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.