Feb 28, 2014
Friday Harbor, WA
Thanks again.

Enjoying some Erinmore Flake in my new poker

1400900283769-600x337.jpg

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Is it just me, or do we all look like rock musicians, and all serious and introspective with no smiling, when we smoke our pipes? Great photo, miester :)

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
Is it just me, or do we all look like rock musicians, and all serious and introspective with no smiling, when we smoke our pipes?

While it's true that a big chunk of the members here look like dashing young rock stars, some of us just look like old, fat Texans. :lol: 8O

Dec 24, 2012
Good work on this project. The only Rock Star I could be taken to resemble is Meat Loaf.
'Nuff said,
Time to have a pipe by the dashboard light.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Just got a big box from Briarblues full of some beautiful pipes and accessories. And Simonpratts tobacco donation came in, my workshop smells amazing right now.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
YES!!! I'm happy. @bear, it was mostly aromatics, lots of Lane's: 1Q, LL7, RLP6, HG-2000 etc, but also some flakes, Stokkebye's, I don't remember exactly. Very glad to see my little donation has arrived. A huge thank you to everyone who has contributed to this. Huge.
@shain: Send some of mine to marine33. And BTW, it's not simonpratt, dadgummit. My bad for making my last name my handle; it's hard to spell.
@peck: You do kinda look like Meat Loaf. That's probably a mean thing to say. How about this: You look magnificent, and I'm proud to be on the forum with you. You sorry toad.
@ranger: You might think you look like an old, fat Texan, but I think you look like an old, fat salt-of-the-earth, highest-quality-human-being-there-is Texan.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Here is the lot I got from Briarblues. These pipes are gorgeous, one of the digbys is unsmoked and there is even a 4 dot Sasieni. I will be contacting many of you this week.

ruger414

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 25, 2014
United States
Wow, this thing just keeps getting bigger and bigger! Congrats to everybody who has received a package and welcome to the hobby!

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Ok I've got 15 pipes ready to go out to new homes. I have contacted about 8 of you about what to do to get your pipes, the rest of you will get your turn as I get more pipes restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.