PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

loneredtree

Part of the Furniture Now
May 27, 2011
Sierra Foothills
The last 45 years I have been bare faced only a couple of time. I figured that my children should see what I looked like once. And another time for interviews. I hate shaving and I have tender skin.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
I had a full beard for 20yrs but one day I got rid of it all except the moustache. Don't think I have ever shaved off the moustache.

meech

Lurker
Apr 17, 2012
I used to work at Taco Bell, and I had to shave everyday and I just hated it. So as soon as I quit I threw out the razors and went all natural. I had a rather bushy beard going for a while, but I trim it up to a goatee for job interviews and what not.

pipedisciple

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 18, 2011
I've had a goatee for many yrs, the wife and daughter told me to grow it back, so I haven't been w/o one for at least 10 yrs. :puffy:

captainbob

Oct 5, 2010
I go from "clean" to stubble, to full. In the skiing season, it is full to keep my face warm. Beyond that, it varies and I also hate to shave!

click to enlarge if you dare. Below is me and Craig Tarler discussing new blends at Chicago. See, I am clean on that pic!

try this one...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

carlosviet

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 23, 2012
Like captainbob, I go from stubble trimming with machine, to longer beard trimming with scissors. I live in the tropics and hate the feeling of sweat on the recent shaved faced.

ruraldean

Might Stick Around
Apr 27, 2012
If I could get my bloody avatar to work then you'd see I have a beard too. I thought it was compulsory amongst pipe smokers.

ruraldean

Might Stick Around
Apr 27, 2012
Thanks Grizzly. I read them and I'm sure I've complied. I see them in my own profile, just not on the post pages. Meh!

maduroman

May 15, 2010
i have the col saunders look going with a budding handlebar...
all shaving i do is with a str8t or de razor.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
You know, I usually have some kind of goatee thing going on, trimmed the beard down last year so that it's no longer connected to the mustached. I grew out the sideburns recently. I did shave completely for a few months about a year ago. I'm thinking of going for just a mustache over the summer, never gone that route, maybe grab a pair of aviator shades and a chain and really go for that 70's look!! After that, perhaps some mutton chops!

classicgeek

Apr 8, 2010
Beard 11 months of the year, moustache for Movember. I keep it short and well-trimmed, so it doesn't really save me any time on the shaving.
Simon

locopony

Jun 7, 2011
753618942f.jpg

I really dont know what you are talking about.......

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I just shaved mine recently, but now I'm working on "friendly" mutton chops (chops that grow into the moustache). By the time I can afford to get my Rickenbacker bass I'll look just like Lemmy from Motörhead.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Goatee the past 11 years and A full beard before that. At least we could sport a short stash in the military so I did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.