It seems that a lot of members are having problems posting pictures. Most of these problems seem to be caused when trying to use pics from your Album in your profile.
Right now I am going to explain how to post pics using an alternative method.
1) You need to sign up to a free picture hosting site such as Photobucket.com.
2) Once you have an account, you can upload your pictures into your album there. You can go into your settings on Photobucket and set the size that you want them to upload as.
3) Upload your pictures to your album in Photobucket.
4) Once your pictures are uploaded, hover the cursor over the pic that you want to show in your post on PipesMagazine and a drop down box will pop up on that pic.
(In that drop down box there will be 4 code links. E-mail & IM, Direct Link, HTML Code, IMG Code).
5) Copy the IMG Code link and paste the link into your post here.
6) When you are finished writing your post and have pasted the IMG Code link, click the Send Post tab to submit your post and when it posts, your picture will be in it.
When the People Fear the Government, There is Tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson