PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I have two smallish ones that I got when I was younger. One is a yin-yang symbol, but they're eagle heads (native art) and the other is the Chinese symbol for Tiger. (Confirmed repeatedly...) No colour on either one, just black.
I was one of the first in my crew to get tattooed, and the first to basically stop getting inked. Not even on purpose either, I just never got any more. The only design that has tempted me over the years is my family coat of arms. May happen eventually.

undermidnight

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2012
Wow.. serendipity!!! I was just talking to my wife about me getting a tattoo for my 40th orbit around old Sol! I want something to reflect my love for astronomy. So I thought a classic constellation of my favorite animal, a Raven (they are really smart and playful). Corvus.
Something like this

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
I have four in total... Japanese water dragon fighting with a large octopus on my right calf/lower leg, wolf howling at a moon with some tribal behind it on my right upper arm, and my whole left upper arm is dedicated to my love of horror movies with bats, a castle, cemetary, zombie hands coming up from the grave, skulls, and a creepy little gargoyle with a moon behind all of it and a wolf howling at it below.. Will have take some pics to post...

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Great ink here! Here's one of mine....
1-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

deithial

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 9, 2012
Sleeve on my right arm, its a family tree. So far it just has my kids names, but, more to be added in the future once the cash gets freed up.

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Chest plated and quarter sleeved on my right arm, quarter sleeve on the left arm, portraits of my twins, one on each inner forearm, both lower legs done. Will be finishing up my sleeves this year and hopefully move to my back. Tattoos, guns, and pipes!!! awwww the spice of life!!

cynyr

Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Yaarrr!
skulls-n-swords_large.jpg

Designed & inked by Mark Ledford when he was at Liquid Dragon in Asheville. He also did my wife's bats:
bats_large.jpg

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
I don't have any tatoos...marriage is the only death-til-you-part proposition I have embraced! :lol:

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I am DYING to get another. Probably down my ribs this time. Need to juice up for that one if you get my meaning.

shawn

Jan 1, 2012
Bigboi, that is AWESOME picture of you and the little man!

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Thanks guys... probably one of my favorite pics with my little guy. Just one of those it happens moments. But it kinda showed my sleeves. I have to chest plates that I am working on, and got my legs done as well.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
Need to juice up for that one if you get my meaning.

It isn't the most comfortable of places to get a tattoo. My buddy got one on his ribs when I got the one on my back. He said it hurt quite a bit, but not as bad as he thought it would. I'll tell you this though, anything that hits the spine hurts worse. The one on my back is on a good amount of my spine, and it hurt like hell. You can actually hear the needle in your head when it hits your spine.

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
@uber I got one across my chest which I only weigh 135lb so it was all bone! And it hurt like hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.