Status
Not open for further replies.

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013

rayje589

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2012
I have the pre-Skyward Sword hylian crest on my left shoulder (not filled in though). I have a few tattoo ideas and I've been jonesing for another one though and think I'm going to go out later for estimates.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
Full sleeve on my right arm, half sleeve on my left, one on my back, have my whole right side of my chest dont and the right side of my ribs. Its worse that PAD and TAD haha!

surtrungr

Lurker
Jul 6, 2013
37F MOS insignia on my left exterior forearm, medical cadeucus on my right exterior forearm.
Tribal wolf with a rose (all of my own design) on my left interior forearm, Yggrasil (Scandinavian tree of life) on my right interior forearm (also of my own design, with the roots and branches intertwining.)
Thor hammer on my left shoulder, Vaulknot on my right shoulder.
I've always found ways to incorporate the yin/yang into my life... it's probably overdo to have it tattooed. Maybe actually at my dan-tien.
Would like to have two ravens tattooed some day, maybe underneath my collar bones. Huginn and & Muninn - "thought and memory."
Also would like to have a Vegvisir tattoo. Perhaps an Aegishjalmur, or other Icelandic staves (my heritage.)
Tattoos... so much like PAD/TAD...

Status
Not open for further replies.