Anyone Here Have Tattoos?

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

zonomo

Preferred Member
Nov 24, 2012
Would love to see some pics and the meaning of them. I am DYING to get another one but I have to buck up for the pain. 8)

rmbittner

Preferred Member
Dec 12, 2012
Shouldn't this be posted under "General Discussion," and not "General Pipe Smoking Discussion"?

zonomo

Preferred Member
Nov 24, 2012
yes, sorry about that. I'm sure the Mods will move it. My bad.

lordnoble

Preferred Member
Jul 13, 2010
I don't have any, but once baronsamedi sees it, he can show you his Black House tattoo as well as his others...
-Jason

baronsamedi

Preferred Member
May 4, 2011
Dallas
The BH tat is my avatar now! You can get a peek at some of my others in this video on the Tube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXyBcyXqLPg

tjameson

Preferred Member
Jun 16, 2012
I have three my first was the Lord's Prayer in Scottish Gaelic across the top of my back, then I have a skull I drew in my left arm and another flaming skull on the right arm.

mctrav

Feb 26, 2012
Long Island
I've got a left arm sleeve and working on finishing my right arm. When I get time I will put up pictures and meanings. I have at least 3 more in mind but no funds.

voorhees

Preferred Member
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
I have one. :( I have always had an affinity for the Mustang automobile and horses in general. I have this tattooed on my right shoulder. I have wanted more, but I want a bigger one next and that requires $$$.

slimpiknz

Jan 8, 2013
I have 6 already, likely getting more but the price of tobacco here is cutting into the tattoo budget.

logandow

Preferred Member
Jul 29, 2011
Oregon
I plan on getting an edelweiss tattooed on my right shoulder and a Scottish thistle on my left. I would also like to get the cross key symbol from Iron Maiden's newest album and the Rammstein R.

guitarguy86

Preferred Member
Jul 6, 2012
Right arm: Pyramid with a flaming eye and tears dripping down; cross; koi fish; beavis "tadpole" from Beavis & Butthead Do America; nor-cal star on elbow; skull; dragon arm/foot holding a flaming crystal ball; skull with bullets for a mohawk; skull on top of hand, 'hate' written across pinky, ring, middle and index(this one is barely visible as I've had two laser removal treatments on it. I regret it. Drunk at a party in Ukiah CA when I got it); a cross on my thumb.
Left arm: heart with 'mom;' TV with broken antennae and spyral on screen; Butthead with a mohawk and leather jacket; bottle with A.I.(Acoustic Idiot, a joke solo project of mine); a dagger with swirls on the blade; 'I.I.F.L on left pinky, ring, middle and index(In. It. For. Life. A committment I made to music years ago); and a cross on thumb.

Left calf: zombie head stuck on a broken martini glass
right calf Goth pin-up girl
back, better left unmentioned
Left side of head I have a skull in the middle of a spider web, but I let my hair grow out.
All in all, I have about 25 tattoos

uberam3rica

Preferred Member
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I have three. The first is a rasta colored peace sign. It's on my inner left wrist:

The second is a tribal interpretation of the Star Fox logo. It's on my lower back. Yes it's a "tramp stamp", but my buddy he would pay for a tattoo if I t it as a tramp stamp. It cost him $100:
This is the tattoo

This is the logo it is based off

And my third one is a Maori style chicken on the back of my right calf. I don't have a picture of it, but I'll post one eventually.

instymp

Preferred Member
Jul 30, 2012
Baron, as an old fart & not always wearing my glasses, after you posted your new avatar, I thought it was the top of your head!

bigboi

Preferred Member
Nov 12, 2012
You can see some of mine int his photo.

It is of me and my son playing super hero!!

All of my tattoos have a very significant meaning to me and my faith in God. I will be happy to share the meanings of all my tats with anyone who asks.