PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Swan farts are completely different from Squirrel farts and 100 times more different than Gold Fish farts. The whole Swan thing came from a gentleman called Bernie I used to work for when I first arrived in the country. He sounded like Colombo but with a very heavy Brooklyn accent. One of his sayings was ......."The kids useless. He sucks the farts out of Swans.". He never really elaborated on the subject but it was one of those crazy sayings that stuck in my mind!

adui

Can't Leave
Aug 26, 2019
Mesa Arizona
I've only had one tobacco I didn't care for, and I'm going back for a second try this Saturday. Black Frigate. I may just not have been in the right mood last time. I found that can be the case with my Navy Flake that was once my favorite so I figure I might as well try it again to be sure.
Figured I'd follow up on this one. I have indeed tasted the frigate again, more than once. I can now say its definitely one I have to be in the mood for. However, when in the mood its perfect.

Reactions: Casual and Bowie

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
SWRA and SG Kendal Cream are both utterly revolting. Incineration is too good for them. They should have their fingernails pulled out while being broken on the rack as a Nickelback song plays on repeat at full volume.

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
Briarworks Bacon Old Fashioned is an abomination and Dunhill's reissue of Ye Olde Signe was absolutely acrid. I am sure there are others but those are the two that pop into my mind first.

docpierce

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2020
SWRA and SG Kendal Cream are both utterly revolting. Incineration is too good for them. They should have their fingernails pulled out while being broken on the rack as a Nickelback song plays on repeat at full volume.
Captain Lincoln Sternn's Blend- "hangin's too good for it"

• Love
Reactions: jeff540

Elric

Lifer
Sep 19, 2019
Liplapper Lane (Michigan)
tobaccocellar.com
I tried Mixture 79 just to see what all the fuss is about. I really like the licorice/anisette in Bengal Slices and Ramsgate so it had a fair chance with me. It sucked. The pouch went in the can after the first bowl. No need to sample it further.

I should have added 79 to my list as well. Tastes like how I would imagine a superfund cleanup site would smell!

docrameous

Can't Leave
May 6, 2019
Colorado
Don’t have a least favorite yet as I am still too new to pipe smoking, but for now can say as time goes on I like aromatics less and less.

Reactions: Elric

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
That sounds so freaking delicious! Is it available in the states? Do you still have any leftover that you'd like to pawn off on some poor schmuck(me)?!
Hope you're feeling okay this morning, because you were obviously drunk when you wrote that last night. LOL
I'd be more than happy to send some your way.

burleyboy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Europe
Briarworks Bacon Old Fashioned is an abomination and Dunhill's reissue of Ye Olde Signe was absolutely acrid. I am sure there are others but those are the two that pop into my mind first.

Wow. I‘m always stunned about how different human’s sensation of flavours can be. The STG Ye Olde Signe is an all time favourite of mine. That‘s why I became careful with statements as absulute as: „This tobacco is the best / worse of it‘s genre“. I had to spend a lot of „Lehrgeld“ (equals something like learning money in German) to finally get this. :sher:

Status
Not open for further replies.