PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
SmokingPipes must have a metric ton of this in stock. I purchased 20 tins without any issue.

Now I know what you might be saying.... Tim, you hate Haddos and this is similar to Haddos......

Let me explain myself. The tin of Haddos that spiked my hatred for all things dumpster roasted Hawaiian Tropic dipped hobo was a ten year old tin that I purchased aged.

I have zero clue why the tin was almost exploding from internal pressure. Was it wonderfully fermented; was it left in the sun and some heat funk set in or was it a diabolical ploy to end my smoking hobby?

I don’t know. But what I do know is I had smoked Haddos fresh (minimal aging) and it was pretty good.

So, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Besides if I hate it I’m sure I can sell to someone with no taste, they are easy to spot. They are the ones who think pineapple on pizza is a rational idea.

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
Got 3 tins. If this is really close to HD, considering it has the same components I'll be in for a treat. It took me over a year to finish a tin of HD. Needed to air it out for a while, but I found myself smoking it almost nightly for a few weeks straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.