PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
<p>El ricon de la pipa in the spring to fall for me also and early morning pipe from late fall to spring. I'm running low on ERDP though

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
My jars of Full Virginia Flake and St. James Flake are always within easy reach. I am slowly whittling down my tobacco collection and reckon I will be left with no more than ten blends in all that I will continue to buy.
There are a few more US blends on my list to try but past experience tells me not to get too excited. I got excited to try the legendary Dark Star and Blackwoods but was sadly disappointed when I did :crying:
Regards,
Jay.

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
servi2-600x450.jpg

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
Saintpeter- that's a big jar, I've never tried CH, but know that it is a straight burley right?
Brand: John Middleton, Inc

Tin Description: Burley blended smoking mixture.

Country of Origin: USA

Curing Group: Air Cured

Contents: Burley, Virginia

Cut: Ribbon

markus

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 18, 2014
Bloomfield, IN
I usually alternate between a tub of H&H Chestnut, a jar of G&H Rich Dark Honeydew and a jar of St. Bruno. Ready Rubbed.

I recently started smoking a lot of H&H El Nino too.

dkaye201

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 13, 2016
Big jars: MM 965, Nightcap, EMP, Karamers Father Dempsey, Cary Grant, Danny Kaye.

phantomwolf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
Frog Morton on the Town! Though in no jar larger than the rest, it is the jar that is refilled constantly. I have only been a pipe smoker since this past October and trying to smoke as many new blends as possible. After 30-40 blends now, I have yet to find a blend I love more.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Duane, that looks an awful lot like locally sourced, fair trade, 100% organic, sustainably produced, eco-friendly, hand made Mountain Dew!
That's just some Homeade pipe rinse
Right on both counts. :mrgreen:
Ooo. Duane! You forgot the jar of that in my box!
Darn, I knew I forgot something! :rofl:

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
I don't keep a big jar but I keep an 8 oz can of Quiet Nights on hand. I smoke it regularly enough that I don't bother jarring it. Still fresh when I tap out that last bowl.
Pax

Status
Not open for further replies.