PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
By the last count I have 26 blends ready to smoke. But my big jar would be three blends. C&D Haunted Bookshop, Epiphany, and Engine 99.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
I am still too new to have a big jar of anything. I hope to find it and thanks to suggestions, maybe I will. Besides, I have a great vintage glass humidor/pipe older ready for it.
Jason

beewrangler2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2012
SG Squadron Leader is the big jar. Next biggest jar, ( about a pint size) is what my gal calls "table scraps". It's my "house" blend of everything that either doesn't fit into my pipe when I load it, is the tin leftover when there isn't enough to get a whole bowl or that tiny little bit that doesn't fit into that mason jar when I cellar something bulk. How's that song go?, "Some days are diamonds, some days are stone" Just depends on how well you shake the jar here :D

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
@Dervis
2 Aromatics and one of the most pungent English blends known to man? You are a strange one.
Shortcut To Mushrooms for me.
Although I fear I will soon be replacing it with Larry's blend as soon as my order gets here. :twisted:

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
2 Quart Big Jar: 1-Q (almost empty and not getting smoked all that much as of late)

1 Quart Large Jar: MV-1000, Mark Twain, Kendal Kentucky, Vanilla Cream Loose cut. These have become the go-to blends at the house.

hobojoe

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2011
A mixture of last bowl of what ever bag I am smoking.

When it gets to the right Smoking flavor. Start another.

Had a gallon jar filled but it's 111111/2 gone . Given away.

Started an new one.

The last one was "Greek Stew" This one will be called " A and W" blend

from Al and Wildcats contributions.

Joe-2jars-shoes

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
"Sometimes I even layer the Molto Dolce with Penzance. "
Wow! I realize there's no arguing personal taste, but that's like a sizzling steak with a scoop of tutti fruity ice cream on top.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
Boswell's Bear Blend and Northwoods. next 2 smaller jars Piper's Pleasure and Berry Cobbler mixed with Raspberry Cream.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have a rotation that I have been working on for a while. I really cannot say I have a go to,the following are what I smoke most of the time with others thrown in also. I smoke 5-6 bowls a day.
SG FVF

SG Best Brown Flake

Sg St James Flake

Escudo

Wessex Brigade Campaign Dark Flake

Solani Silver Flake

Reiner Long Golden flake

Astley's no. 44 Dark flake and no. 109

F&T Cut Virginia Plug

Orlick Dark Strong Kentucky and Golden Sliced

Variety of Boswell aromatics.

Status