What Time of Day do you Enjoy your Pipe the Most?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

crawdad

Lifer
Jul 19, 2019
Virginia
I smoke outside exclusively and I like sunshine, so early to mid afternoon are my favorite times. There are times when I come home at night from an absolutely bat-shit crazy day at the hospital where I will decompress with a pipe as I need that quality quiet and alone time that comes with the witching hour.

Reactions: FLDRD

Rustamgtx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2021
Baku, Azerbaijan
Anytime except deep night, or when sleepy ?
Best time 10am-12pm with coffee and some light to eat.
After evening meal... 2-3 hours.
Deep afternoon, when a little bit tired from the day's routine.

Reactions: Derby

billnc

Lurker
Jul 3, 2016
Morning time is my favorite, but it gets complicated because I need to shower after smoking. I work in the medical field and it would be frowned upon to smell smokey. After supper is a close second, as it helps me unwind before bedtime! It would be great if I had the opportunity to smoke at work.

Reactions: FLDRD

HitchensDog

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2020
Omaha, Nebraska, USA
Early morning with coffee. I love to start my day with a pipe, right after breakfast. I usually only smoke one bowl a day. Sometimes on the weekends I may have an additional evening pipe.

Bivymack

Lurker
Sep 25, 2021
Tennessee
I find it difficult to motivate committing to a full bowl once it gets dark and close to wind down time. I smoke exclusively outside, so that is part of the hang up. Love a pipe with my morning coffee more than anything.