What Time of Day do you Enjoy your Pipe the Most?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

64alex

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2016
Afternoon after lunch or evening after dinner. Never in the morning.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
If I had to pick a time I would say first thing in the morning followed closely by last thing in the evening. Everything in between is not so bad as well.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and Duck

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Almost never before noon. Afternoon smoking can be pleasant but is almost always interrupted, so I have to smoke in increments; that's okay, but not especially restful. Evening smokes seem to be the most restful to me, the most fully experienced. I'm the breakfast cook, so I'm up and off and running, not smoking a pipe.

Reactions: gamzultovah and SBC

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
When ever I get a chance to smoke. To be honest I don't go out of my way to get a smoke in but I pretty much smoke as much as I can. And pretty much any chance I get to smoke I am going to enjoy unless something gets in the way of it. And I really do think part of the enjoyment is just having that time mainly to myself without anyone else being there.

Etipton

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 24, 2021
Tennessee
Morning drive to work is very pleasing with a pipe, but my absolute favorite is in the cool of the evening on the back porch swing. Time very well spent

KBaz

Lurker
Dec 19, 2020
I tend to only smoke on weekends / holidays at 5 am. I am so conditioned to associate a pipe with early morning even when I find the time I can’t settle in to a pipe after 4 pm.

• Wow
Reactions: anotherbob

RonB

Can't Leave
Jan 17, 2021
Southeast Pennsylvania
I need to try the mornings again with coffee as I remember them being enjoyable. However I try to limit my consumption to a max of one bowl a day so I always choose the evening because it’s most relaxing.

Reactions: anotherbob