What Time of Day do you Enjoy your Pipe the Most?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Epip Oc'Cabot

Can't Leave
Oct 11, 2019
While I enjoy every bowlful, I find the two that are the most enjoyable and looked forward to for me are:

1. The first pipe of the morning.
2. The pipe I enjoy as I drive home in my truck from work.

Both of the above two are always reliably beautiful and pleasing to me.

augiebd

Lifer
Jul 6, 2019
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I probably already said this but it's less about the time and more about having the time to just not have to do anything else.
This is it. I usually don’t smoke more than one bowl a day and I try to find a time I can fully enjoy it. That said, if I’m smoking a bowl chatting with someone I still enjoy it just as much. So the time and what I’m doing doesn’t matter but I prefer to focus on the smoke.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
This is it. I usually don’t smoke more than one bowl a day and I try to find a time I can fully enjoy it. That said, if I’m smoking a bowl chatting with someone I still enjoy it just as much. So the time and what I’m doing doesn’t matter but I prefer to focus on the smoke.
almost like it's not just that you're smoking the pipe but also that you're in a situation where you can spend your attention and focus on what you want to spend it on.

Charrington

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2022
Flagler County, Florida
I usually have a bowl early afternoon and late evening.
During this time, things around the house are more relaxed.
I really want to have one in the morning.
It would probably improve my mood.

Reactions: jpmcwjr
Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
My first pipe in the early morning with my coffee is my favorite. My second favorite is my last smoke of the night. All smokes in between are either for nicotine, or aren't as meditative as the first and last. That's not to say they aren't meditative sometimes. But my first and last smokes are some of the most tranquil moments of alone time that I get in a 24 hour day. Pure bliss

Reactions: FLDRD

IslandCobFog

Lurker
Feb 28, 2014
Friday Harbor, WA
For me it's whenever I find time. A wife, 2 young boys, 2 huskies, 4 cats and 2 acres makes it hard to fine a peaceful 45 minutes to sit down and enjoy a pipe. I try to burn half a bowl on the way to work but it's not the same as sitting down and enjoying a bowl.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon