PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bent1

Lifer
Jan 9, 2015
WV
video reminds me of a new warehouse job i started in 1988. a group of 12 of us were the first hired, helped finish painting while electricians &plumbers finished final connections.
The 1st week there were no urinals, only toilets and this semicircle stainless trough with a foot bar to spray streams of water. That became the urinal.

Two weeks later, the plumbers added a soap dispenser & ran lines for the urinals. ?

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
video reminds me of a new warehouse job i started in 1988. a group of 12 of us were the first hired, helped finish painting while electricians &plumbers finished final connections.
The 1st week there were no urinals, only toilets and this semicircle stainless trough with a foot bar to spray streams of water. That became the urinal.

Two weeks later, the plumbers added a soap dispenser & ran lines for the urinals. ?
I worked for a short time at a machine shop that had one of those sink things, only it was a full circle. They eventually had to put up a sign saying not to pee in it because at least a third of new hires would assume it was a urinal and use it as such.

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
UPDATE: I just tested a new pouch of Three Star Blue and I've had to revise my opinion. This tobacco smells of Juicy Fruit gum and tastes like marshmallows. I have to confess... I'm not sure why I hated it so much. I've held a grudge against this blend for 25 years only to discover it's not really Satan's asshole.

To be clear, I'm not an aro fan so I wouldn't be the target audience for this blend, but just on basics it smokes well enough. It seems fine for people who like this kind of thing. The worst I would say about it is the room note is definitely pungent. After opening a pouch I can smell it everywhere. That fruity marshmallow stink has real staying power.

I have to say I'm a little disappointed. I was looking forward to a real horror story shit-fest. Instead I find it's just a regular old sugary aro. Sorry Three Star Blue but you don't live up to the strict standards of "most repellent blend".

Status
Not open for further replies.