PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Fiddle farted around the house today.

Then carved out a Wyatt Earp handlebar mustache out of the beard I've been cultivating for a couple of months.

:laughat: I didn't tell the War Department....

She told me she liked it as she was handing me an ice pack for my eye. :D
Wyatt20Earp.jpg

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Picked up more supplies for the loudspeaker restoration project today. Came home and finished fabrication of a angle iron bracket for my son's car stereo fuse block. Went out and ate Filet Mignon at Longhorn's...yummy

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Worked on the landscaping with my new green wheel barrow , one side of the driveway done and two yards of mulch spread out . The wife helped me by sweeping and putting the debris in trash bags . Iam lazy but work like a machine once i get going , dont need no stinking lands scaper . Kevin does the blond have money of her own ?

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Check your email, but if you forward it, you will be killed.
She has already been checking out this site and is thinking of becoming a pipe babe, but it won't be until then that everyone can see her on here in public.

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Spent the day with my wife shopping at Whole Foods. (I really wish they'd open up one closer to me, lol)

Came home and ate a Ruben panini from Whole Foods and then helped the kids with their daily stuff from school.

theotherspace

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 15, 2011
Liverpool, UK
I went to the gym, had a pipe, spent some time in e library, did some research as I am moving to a new ward on Friday. Had a pipe, Then I went to an awards lunch, came home, had a pipe, moved some boxes, walked the dog, had a pipe then had dinner. Done some reading (while having a pipe) and then logged on here to see what was new in the forums

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Today was Mom's hair day. As she will be 89 this Friday I do her driving now. So while she got more beautiful I went shopping for antiques. No great finds other than a nice round oak table I may grab up. After the hair do it was lunch some grocery shopping and now home for the day relaxing.

bobdobbs

Might Stick Around
Feb 8, 2011
last day of my weekend. went to a friend's and played risk. came home and slept. woke up and bought groceries. havn't had a pipe today (apparently some people dont like it in my house, though cigarettes are ok. go figure) because it's 9 degrees outside, so i'm catching up on my youtube subscriptions and being jealous of Kevin. gonna grill up some steaks in a bit (all weather is grilling weather)

jwp159

Can't Leave
Jan 1, 2010
Spent the afternoon in the garden with a spade and a pipe getting ready for early spring planting. I would spade a while, then smoke a while, then spade, then smoke. Nice relaxing afternoon. I finished the evening off with a cold beer, and a bowl of MC Dark English sitting and looking at all the fresh turned dirt.

maineyachtie

Can't Leave
Aug 14, 2010
I really like this thread. It's fun getting to know you all better. What a diverse background, no?
Today I... spent a few hours practicing my Tenor part in Rachmaninoffs "All night Vigil". First performance is in two weeks.
Also, continued drawing up plans for the chicken coop I intend to build. I'll be ordering 15 Barred Plymouth Rock Chicks in a few weeks. It's my first attempt at chicken rearing. Actually, if anyone has some experience with this I would be glad of any input.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I'll be ordering 15 Barred Plymouth Rock Chicks in a few weeks. It's my first attempt at chicken rearing. Actually, if anyone has some experience with this I would be glad of any input.
I wish I could help with your new project, but the only experience I have with a "chicken farm" was my Great Uncle's. He raised Kentucky Fried Chickens for a long time, and then Tyson Chicken Chunks. The chicken barns would hold 100,000 each. He had 5. And, he had "New Deal" era farm pond that was always a great place to drown worms.
Thanks Maineyachtie for resurrecting some great memories for me.
Today was a little sad... I had to take "Pretty Boy" back to my Mother's today. She got back from a week in Orange County, Ca. (visiting my uncle), late last night. I kinda miss the little rascal around here.
Made Tacos, Tostadas, and some scorching Chilis Toreados con Limon for dinner.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
I went through a box of all our old photos...what fun watching the kids grow up all over again. I found this picture of my wife and daughter. My daughter highly dislikes it but it is likely the best picture of my wife that I have...just simply breathtaking to me, :worship: it captures her at the ultimate time in her life and to also see how genetics graciously passed down that look to my daughter. I just need to find a Photoshop expert to take my daughter out of it and fill it in properly just so that I have that single photo of my wife.

Personalphotos001.jpg

And my daughter turned out fantastic...she likes these pictures.

111.jpg

kelliweddingpic1.jpg

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Lunch at the Brick ,think upscale Hooters Snagged a 1920 Employees Only sign from a very old Swift Ham Plant . A boat ride down the Houston ship channel starting down town and ending up about 20 miles down river . A kick butt spring day .

sparroa

Lifer
Dec 8, 2010
I did my grocery shopping for two weeks, mosied around, worked, and spent the evening afterwards with my best friend and smoked my pipe while I was at it... Not bad for an uneventful day - capping it off by watching the western Appaloosa.

Status
Not open for further replies.