PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Day 2 with the La Aroma de Cuba Classic Robusto. I only had a few puffs for now, and then snipped a bit of the end off. To be honest, I know that the vast majority smoke cigars in one sitting, so I’m always wondering how this will turn out smoking the same cigar for several days. 🤔

I just got back into cigars June 1st, and this is only my 7th cigar coming back, and so far all of them have been really nice, smoked for several days.

So here it is now a Petite Robusto… LOL 😆 And it’s still tasting really good, actually no different then when I first lit it.

Be well everyone! 🤙 ❤️

IMG_2149.jpeg

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
My first Illusione under the new rebranding scheme - the lancero. Mighty fine right off the truck. Skinny Illusiones are some of the boxes I plan to use to replace my Cuban stash as it disappears into smoke. I haven't had any at the 10-year-aged mark, but after 3-5 years, I know they continue to improve.
IMG_20240814_193249061.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Day 3 with the La Aroma de Cuba Classic Robusto.

I have been snipping the ends off to keep them cleaner less ash, not sure it matters.

IMG_2152.jpeg

Here it is lit, and to my surprise, it still tastes really good. I smoke them extremely slow, with small sips, maybe this helps… hmm 🤔

Be well everyone! 🤙 ❤️

IMG_2154.jpeg

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Haha! Nice to know I’m not the only crazy one!😜

Ha - indeed! It does sound a little crazy to spend anywhere from $1 to $∞ to smoke some rolled leaves as it is. I've outright questioned my sanity many times shivering on an icy porch or sweating like a whore in church in the dense heat, cigar in hand. Oh well - there are worse vices and deeper insanities out there. A little ice water today and a little hot toddy in the winter time makes it more justifiable to me.