PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JoeW

Can't Leave
Apr 1, 2024
Upper Peninsula, Michigan, USA
I’m not Catholic but I did penance for not listening to a work meeting by smoking a Harvester Connecticut Magnum during that meeting.
IMG_5816.jpeg

To be fair, I knew what I was getting into. I bought 2 samplers last fall, each with one of these. The first wasn’t the worst cigar I’ve ever had: pleasant enough, and the end slowly unraveled until it looked like a trick cigar in a cartoon.

This one was bitter all the way through the first half, at which point I gave it up for an Undercrown Shade cigarillo just to get the taste out. The Harvester cost me $2, and costs about that much in bundles. Even at the $2 mark, it wasn’t worth the cost.

JoeW

Can't Leave
Apr 1, 2024
Upper Peninsula, Michigan, USA
Having for the first time a La Aroma de Cuba Classic Robusto.

Hmm is this the taste of Cuba, what do you think? I read somewhere that the La Aroma de Cuba are suppose to be Cuban like… hmm 🤔

It seems quite nice starting out, for an inexpensive cigar. :)

This and the Mi Amor are both very good, but I like the Connecticut most. I hope you’ve enjoyed this one!

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
You must really get your money’s worth!
That’s a damm good reason why I do this, and I also I can’t handle the constant puffing, I seriously also need to give my mouth a break.

So I only take a few puffs here and there through out the day.

And it’s nice to carry it around gently sucking on it, I find enjoyable with it throughout the day when not puffing on it. Like a man should be able to carry around a cigar all day. LOL 😝

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
dK7bpj2l.jpg