PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

rsshreck32

Lifer
Aug 1, 2023
Western PA
Ya know, I absolutely loved the first Flor de las Antillas- bought about 8 more and have not been able to repeat. I think I still have 3... here's hoping

How was your Oliva V?
It was a good cigar. Milder that what I'm used to but smooth. That surprised me because it has a full/medium-full profile on most websites. I have four more to work through, but I would say more of a nutty flavor, not really any spice from my perspective.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Having an AJ Fernandez San Lotano Requiem Connecticut Toro, that came in an AJ 5 Cigar Sampler. This is the 3rd AJ I’ve ever smoked, and it’s a nice mellow smooth smoke starting out. The Connecticut wrapper is quite nice, lovely construction and draw.

This has been in my tupperdor pictured, with a thin cedar bottom liner and shavings, and two 65% boveda packs since January 29th, you can see the date on the dial.

Be well everyone! 🤙 ❤️

P.S. I will not be smoking this in one sitting, going to have it for days! Yeah I know, I am violating the Cigar Smokers Ethics Taster Committee Smoking Regulations. LOL rotf

IMG_2046.jpeg

Last edited:

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
It’s hot! So I chose a quick smoke. This little Charter Oak CT by Foundation is fitting the occasion perfectly. I’m not a CT fan. That being said, this one isn’t bad at all. I rather like it actually. So now I’m all confused. Must be the heat. 😅 View attachment 320144
I like Connecticuts more than I think I do...

BronzeAgePiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2023
Boone>Wilmington
From my 5 pack, Last of My Kind, decent smoke, then my first ever Pocky Patel Decade, box pressed, very good smoke, Mother Nature came down on me, not in the way I would have liked😁, humidity and heat, ac calling to me!
Been curious about those LOMK sticks, never smoked a Raymond Pages blend, But he’s tauted as the wonder kid, didn’t know if it was just CP hype or what, but I think that Megzilla is another, Hoofty, Penn Standard and Buenavista are all also his. I bet you’ll like that Plasencia for sure, smooth sailing on those.